Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Healthy Broccoli Mix Veg Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Healthy Broccoli Mix Veg Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy Broccoli Mix Veg Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Power.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more healthy feeling. A bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, however, in terms of eating between goodies. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
If you might be looking for a quick snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be excellent for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Deciding on whole grain snacks is always much better than eating the processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy broccoli mix veg soup recipe. To cook healthy broccoli mix veg soup you need 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Broccoli Mix Veg Soup:
- Take 1/2 cup of carrot chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of capsicum chopped.
- Provide 4 of Garlic cloves chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of onions chopped.
- You need 2 cups of Broccoli broken into small florets.
- Get 1/4 th cup of sweet corn kernels.
- Take 1/4 th cup of French Beans cut diagonally (small).
- You need 2 cups of vegetable broth (by boiling 1 cup mixed vegetables like potato, cabbage, onion, capsicum with a pinch salt and water and sieving them).
- Get 1/4 th teaspoon of sugar(optional).
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Black Pepper powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Olive oil.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of white vinegar.
- Get 1 teaspoon of fresh cream(optional).
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of oregano.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon or to taste of Salt.
Steps to make Healthy Broccoli Mix Veg Soup:
- Heat olive oil in a wok on high heat. Add garlic and onions and stir fry for a few a minute..
- Add all carrot, capsicum, french beans, broccoli, corn kernels and stir fry for 2 minutes on high flame..
- Add the vegetable broth to the vegetables while stirring continuously..
- Add black pepper, vinegar, oregano sugar and salt..
- Mix well and add 1 cup of water. Cook for 2-3 minutes and bring to a boil..
- Sprinkle some oregano, according to choice and enjoy hot and healthy soup.
Made with milk instead of cream and loaded with Broccoli, carrots and celery. Chicken Clear Soup Manchow Soup Veg Milk Soup Cream of Mushroom Soup Spinach Soup Drumstick This soup is a great recipe for toddlers, so healthy and they will love it. Larger pieces of broccoli really make this soup exceptional. If you use a blender or mixer, you'll have a bowl of druel. Try this.fry up a few pieces of I added a clove of garlic to the onion/celery mix.
If you find this Healthy Broccoli Mix Veg Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.