Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken. Top with onion, garlic and ginger. Combine broth, soy sauce, honey, pepper flakes and pepper; pour over chicken. Place the chicken breasts in a slow cooker.
Return shredded chicken into the slow cooker when the sauce is ready. Serve with rice and garnish with shallots and sesame seeds. Place the chicken in the slow cooker.
Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, slow cooker teriyaki chicken. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
Top with onion, garlic and ginger. Combine broth, soy sauce, honey, pepper flakes and pepper; pour over chicken. Place the chicken breasts in a slow cooker.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook slow cooker teriyaki chicken using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken:
- Make ready 2 lbs of boneless skinless chicken (breasts or thighs or a combo).
- Make ready 1/2 cup of soy sauce.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Take 1/4 cup of honey.
- Get 3 tbs of rice wine vinegar or apple cider vinegar.
- Get 2 tsp of sesame oil.
- Get 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of ground ginger.
- Prepare 2 tbs of cornstarch.
- Prepare 3 tbs of cold water.
Combine the sauce ingredients in a bowl and stir until the brown sugar is mostly dissolved. Pour the sauce over the chicken. In the slow cooker, add the garlic, ginger, honey, soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, and the pepper. Add the chicken and baste it with the sauce.
Steps to make Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken:
- Cut chicken to 1 inch cubes. Place in slow cooker. Wisk all remaining ingredients (except cornstarch and water) together in a medium bowl until well combined and sugar is dissolved..
- Pour sauce over chicken and stir to coat. Place lid on slow cooker. Cook on high for 2 hours or low for 4 hours, stirring halfway through cooking..
- In last 30 minutes or so, wisk cornstarch and water together to form a slurry. Stir slurry into sauce until thoroughly combined. Return lid, continue cooking until sauce has thickened. Serve over rice. Enjoy!.
- Note: Appliances vary. If sauce does not thicken in your slow cooker transfer contents to a medium sauce pan over medium heat. Bring to a simmer until thickened..
Remove the chicken from the slow cooker and place it to the side. Mix the soy sauce, honey, rice wine vinegar, onion, garlic, pepper and ground ginger together in a small bowl and set aside. Oil the slow cooker and add the chicken breasts. Remove and drain the chicken and set aside in a large bowl. Heat the oil in a non-stick pan over a medium heat.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food slow cooker teriyaki chicken recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Leave a Reply