Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Vegetarian Lentil Burgers recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegetarian Lentil Burgers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetarian Lentil Burgers recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Discover How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
For the most part, people have been taught to think that “comfort” foods are not good for the body and have to be avoided. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be really nutritious and good for you. There are some foods that really can improve your moods when you eat them. If you feel a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
Make some trail mix of nuts or seeds. Peanuts, cashews, sunflower seeds, almonds, pumpkin seeds, etcetera are all fantastic for helping to raise your mood. This is possible as these foods are high in magnesium which boosts your production of serotonin. Serotonin is called the “feel good” chemical substance and it tells your brain how you should be feeling at all times. The more of it in your brain, the happier you’ll feel. Not just that, nuts, specifically, are a great protein food source.
Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Try some of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetarian lentil burgers recipe. To cook vegetarian lentil burgers you need 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vegetarian Lentil Burgers:
- Get of Lentil patty.
- Get 1 cup of Dry lentils (brown).
- Take 1 medium of Onion minced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Rolled oats.
- You need 1/4 cup of Bread crumbs.
- You need 3 tbsp of Flaxseed.
- Get 1 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Take 1 medium of Carrot grated.
- Use of Toppings.
- Prepare 1 of Kaiser rolls.
- Use 1 of Lettuce leaves.
- Provide 1 of Tomato slices.
- Take 1 of Pickles.
- Use 1 of Mustard.
- Provide 1 of Ketchup.
Steps to make Vegetarian Lentil Burgers:
- Cook lentils in 2 1/2 cups water until soft and almost all water is absorbed..
- In a pan sauté carrots and onion until soft.
- In a large bowl place cooked lentils, carrot, onion, oats, bread crumbs and soy sauce and mix well..
- Form patties while mixture is warm. (Be careful to heat test mixture before forming patties to avoid burns), keep hands moist with water to avoid sticking. Yields 8-10 patties..
- You can freeze patties in single sandwich bags for easy meals..
- Lightly pan grill the patty on each side.
- Build burger with preferred toppings and enjoy.
If you find this Vegetarian Lentil Burgers recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.