Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Healthy Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup! recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup! recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. When we eat more healthy snacks and less of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain snacks are an outstanding choice for a fast healthy snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning hours. When you need a fast treat on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the change from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy broccoli and blue cheese soup! recipe. You can have healthy broccoli and blue cheese soup! using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup!:
- Provide of broccoli head.
- Get of celery sticks.
- Take of onion.
- You need of garlic.
- You need of Olive oil.
- You need of chicken or vegetable stock.
- Provide of Blue cheese or stilton.
- You need of Black pepper to season.
Instructions to make Healthy Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup!:
- Peel the garlic, trim and roughly chop the celery and broccoli..
- Heat a splash of oil in a pan, then soften the garlic, onion, and celery for about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the broccoli and soften for another 2 to 3 minutes.
- If you have pre made stock, then great! I don’t so I will use 1 litre of HOT water, 2 chicken stock and 1 vegetable stock cube. Add the cubes to the water and make sure they dissolve.
- Add the stock to the pan, season with black pepper and cover and leave to simmer until broccoli is cooked. (Approx 15 minutes).
- Carefully pour the contents into a food processor and blend until smooth TOP TIP – don’t try to tip the soup directly from the pan as it goes EVERYWHERE. Use a ladle…. it’s much easier!!!.
- Stir in your crumbled cheese, allowing a few lumps to remain. I have used 100g but if you want a stronger flavour, add more. Season with black pepper and salt (remember the stock already contains salt) according to your tastes and serve..
The creator of this creamy soup—Sunset reader Amy Bentley, of Scottsdale, Arizona—suggests using an American blue cheese; we especially like it with Point Reyes Original Blue. Any blue cheese will work here. We sampled raw milk cheeses in Britain. Stichelton, in particular, is a raw milk cheese that gives Stilton a run for its money. In a Dutch oven, melt the butter over medium-low heat.
If you find this Healthy Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup! recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.