Parmesan-crusted Pork Chops.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, parmesan-crusted pork chops. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Parmesan-crusted Pork Chops is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Parmesan-crusted Pork Chops is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have parmesan-crusted pork chops using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Parmesan-crusted Pork Chops:
- Make ready of Pork Chops (boneless or boned).
- Take 2 pcs of Eggs.
- Make ready of Breadcrumbs, Italian bread crumbs is preferred but not necessary.
- Prepare of Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and Pepper.
Instructions to make Parmesan-crusted Pork Chops:
- Season pork chops with salt and pepper. Set aside for 15-20 mins.
- Whisk eggs in a bowl.
- Season bread crumbs with salt, pepper and oregano. If using italian bread crumbs, no need to season.
- In another plate, put enough amount of parmesan cheese.
- Dredge the pork chops with parmesan, then dip into the whisked eggs, then dredge in the bread crumbs..
- Pan fry the chops until they turn brown and cooked..
- These cooked chops can also be placed in the oven at 175 deg to keep it warm..
- Squeeze a little amount of lemon on top of the chops when ready to serve.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food parmesan-crusted pork chops recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!