Pesto Flatbread Pizza. Pesto Spinach Flatbread Pizza packs an entire box of spinach into one glorious single-serving pizza! If you get a chance to try this Three Cheese Pesto Spinach Flatbread Pizza, let me know! Grilled Flatbread Pizza with Arugula Pistachio Pesto, Nectarine, and ProsciuttoFlavor The Moments.
Pesto Flatbread Pizza is an easy vegetarian dinner idea that comes together with only six ingredients in less than fifteen minutes! This Pesto Flatbread Pizza is fast, easy, and loaded with savory flavors! Grilled Veggie Flatbread Pizza is whole grain naan topped with pesto, fresh mozzarella, and plenty of veggies.
Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, pesto flatbread pizza. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pesto Spinach Flatbread Pizza packs an entire box of spinach into one glorious single-serving pizza! If you get a chance to try this Three Cheese Pesto Spinach Flatbread Pizza, let me know! Grilled Flatbread Pizza with Arugula Pistachio Pesto, Nectarine, and ProsciuttoFlavor The Moments.
Pesto Flatbread Pizza is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Pesto Flatbread Pizza is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook pesto flatbread pizza using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Pesto Flatbread Pizza:
- Take 6 of servings.
- Take 1 of flatbread pizza crust.
- Get 3-4 tablespoons of basil pesto.
- Get 1/4 cup of turkey or chicken, cooked and diced.
- Make ready of Baby spinach.
- Make ready 1 of small red onion, diced.
- Get 1-2 tablespoons of roasted red pepper.
- Get 1-2 tablespoons of sundried tomatoes.
- Take of Herb goat's milk cheese, crumbled.
It's a tasty, easy healthy pizza option! Place flatbreads on a baking sheet and spoon over pesto, then top with goat cheese, corn, and sun-dried tomatoes. Flatbread Pizza with pesto, cheese and vegetables! But then pesto got involved and we had to embrace the ease and loveliness that is flatbread pizza.
Steps to make Pesto Flatbread Pizza:
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees Celcius..
- Dice red onion, dice cooked turkey or chicken, and wash baby spinach (about 8-10 leaves per pizza is good)..
- Spread basil pesto onto flatbread..
- Top with diced turkey or chicken..
- Add baby spinach..
- Sprinkle with roasted red pepper, sundried tomatoes, and diced red onion..
- Crumble goat's milk cheese over all toppings..
- Bake for 6-8 min or until cheese is just melted and flatbread edges are golden..
We compliment our pizza menu with sumptuous array wood-fired flatbreads, pastas, fresh salads, sandwiches, appetizers that all carry the kiss of authenticity. We can't wait to seat you! I make flatbread pizza a few times each month because it's quick and convenient, especially when I have a bunch of random toppings to use up. My latest favorite flatbread is this snazzy pesto and. Pizza with a thin, crispy crust.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food pesto flatbread pizza recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!