Hamburger Steak with Whisky Peppercorn Sauce.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, hamburger steak with whisky peppercorn sauce. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Hamburger Steak with Whisky Peppercorn Sauce is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Hamburger Steak with Whisky Peppercorn Sauce is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook hamburger steak with whisky peppercorn sauce using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Hamburger Steak with Whisky Peppercorn Sauce:
- Make ready of Burgers.
- Take of ground beef.
- Prepare of breadcrumbs.
- Make ready of egg.
- Get of onion powder.
- Make ready of garlic powder.
- Take of paprika.
- Prepare of Worcestershire sauce.
- Take of salt and pepper.
- Make ready of Sauce.
- Prepare of whisky (double shot).
- Get of crushed black peppercorns.
- Prepare of beef broth.
- Take of cream.
- Prepare of olive oil or other vegetable oil.
Instructions to make Hamburger Steak with Whisky Peppercorn Sauce:
- In a bowl, combine burger ingredients and mix well. Optionally let rest in the refrigerator an hour or so to let spices combine..
- Divide meat into patties 1½ cm thick. Heat oil in a skillet on medium heat. Cover and fry patties until done, with internal temperature of about 65–70°C (150–160°F), about 4 minutes per side. Set aside..
- Deglaze the pan with the whisky under medium-high heat, scraping the bits from the bottom. Let it simmer rapidly until it has reduced slightly, about one minute. Add broth and let it simmer for 2–3 minutes until it reduces to about half..
- Lower heat to medium. Add cream and crushed peppercorns. Let it simmer for 1–2 minutes until sauce thickens. Add salt and pepper to taste..
- Serve burgers topped with sauce..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food hamburger steak with whisky peppercorn sauce recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!