Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Korean fried chicken recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Korean fried chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Korean fried chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Spending less Within the Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we are not able to transform things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. This should happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your kitchen area more green.
Start with exchanging the bulbs. Do this for your house, not only the kitchen. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are usually energy-savers, and you will need to use them in place of incandescent lights. Although costing a little more in the beginning, these kinds of bulbs last as long as ten of the traditional type as well as using a lot less energy. Changing the light bulbs would likely keep plenty of bulbs out of the landfills, and that’s good. It goes further than just swapping the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is definitely another good thing to do. The kitchen lights in particular tend to be left on the entire day, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. This additionally occurs in the rest of the house, but we’re trying to save money in the kitchen. Make a habit of having the lights on only when they are necessary, and you’ll be amazed at the amount of electricity you save.
The kitchen by itself gives you many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. It is reasonably easy to live green, all things considered. A lot of it is simply using common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to korean fried chicken recipe. To make korean fried chicken you only need 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Korean fried chicken:
- Prepare 2 of # chicken (I used wings and drumettes).
- Provide 1/2 cup of potato starch (you can sub tapioca or corn starch).
- Get 1 tbsp of fresh ginger.
- Use 1 tbsp of fresh garlic.
- You need 1/2 cup of soy sauce.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of gochujang paste (can sub Sriracha or sambal).
- Provide 3 tbsp of sesame oil.
- Provide 1 oz of Mirin (can sub rice wine vin or similar).
- Provide 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 quart of grapeseed oil (can sub oil of your choice) for frying.
- Get of Salt and Pepper.
Instructions to make Korean fried chicken:
- Heat your oil to 350°- 375°.
- Season your chicken with salt and pepper.
- In a separate bowl put your potato starch. Individually coat your chicken..
- While oil is hot, fry your chicken for 12-14 minutes. Your going to double fry**.
- In a skillet, heat your sesame oil. Add your garlic, ginger and cook for 1 minute. Add your mirin, soy sauce and gochujang. Simmer for 5 minutes and add your brown sugar at the the last minute..
- After you're 12 minutes of frying the chicken, pull out of the oil and let sit for 1 minute. Add your chicken back into the oil and fry for an additional 5-8 minutes or until golden brown. (This assures your chicken is super crispy).
- After your chicken is fried for the second time, toss in your sauce or serve it on the side and enjoy! You can also garnish with sesame seeds and scallions if you want more presentation..
If you find this Korean fried chicken recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.