Easy Pan Seared Pork Chops with Garlic Red Wine Vinegar Salad.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, easy pan seared pork chops with garlic red wine vinegar salad. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Easy Pan Seared Pork Chops with Garlic Red Wine Vinegar Salad is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Easy Pan Seared Pork Chops with Garlic Red Wine Vinegar Salad is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have easy pan seared pork chops with garlic red wine vinegar salad using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Pan Seared Pork Chops with Garlic Red Wine Vinegar Salad:
- Make ready 4 pcs of pork chops (thin in size) garlic powder.
- Get of salt.
- Get of fresh ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of olive oil.
- Get of For the salad:.
- Prepare 25 gr of purple cabbage, thinly sliced.
- Make ready 300 gr of iceberg lettuce leaves, torn into bite size pieces.
- Make ready 1 of carrot, shredded or julienned.
- Prepare 150 gr of cherry tomatoes, halved.
- Get 1 of English cucumber, thinly sliced.
- Make ready of Garlic red wine vinegar dressing (mix well in a small bowl):.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Get 30 ml of red wine vinegar.
- Take 60 ml of olive oil.
- Take to taste of salt and black pepper powder.
Instructions to make Easy Pan Seared Pork Chops with Garlic Red Wine Vinegar Salad:
- In a big bowl, mix all salad ingredients. Add the dressing. Mix well. Set aside..
- Pat dry pork chops with paper towel. Sprinkle them generously with garlic powder, salt, and black pepper on both side. Set aside..
- Heat olive oil over medium high heat. When it’s shimmering hot, add in the pork chops..
- Sear on one side for 2-3 minutes without moving them until it turn golden brown. Flip and sear the other side as well. Remove from the heat..
- Serve with salad and French fries if desired. Yum! 😋.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food easy pan seared pork chops with garlic red wine vinegar salad recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!