Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Korean Fried Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Korean Fried Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. When our work day is done, most people do not wish to go to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a pain. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy.
Walk up the stairs. Instead of choosing the elevator, ascend the stairs to your floor. Obviously this isn’t as possible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a fantastic way to get some exercise in. Even if you do live or work on one of the upper floors, you can still get out of the elevator first and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an effort on the stairs. Even just a individual flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day–can be a great improvement to your system.
There are a lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. You can do small things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about reducing your weight. It’s about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to korean fried chicken recipe. You can have korean fried chicken using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Korean Fried Chicken:
- Get of For deep frying chicken:.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of flour.
- Take 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- Get 1/2 cup of corn starch.
- You need 9-10 pcs of chicken drumette.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Get 1 tsp of minced ginger.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of rice vinegar.
- Provide Dash of salt and pepper.
- You need of For the sauce:.
- Use 2-3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Take 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of rice vinegar.
- Provide 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Provide 1/8 cup of gochujang (optional, for some spiciness).
- Provide 1/4 tsp of cornstarch, dissolved in water.
- Provide of For garnish (optional):.
- Take of Sesame seeds.
Steps to make Korean Fried Chicken:
- In a deep pot over medium-high heat, heat 4 to 6 cups vegetable oil..
- While waiting for the oil to heat, prepare the flour mixture. In a small bowl, combine flour, corn starch and baking powder..
- In a large bowl, combine chicken, garlic powder, ginger, rice vinegar and salt and pepper. Make sure it is well mixed. Add the flour mixture into the bowl. Using hands to mix, make sure every drumette is well coated with flour mixture..
- Carefully add drumettes to oil and fry until skin is just lightly crisped and golden, occasionally flipping with tongs, about 10-15 minutes. Remove it from oil and set aside for it to rest briefly..
- Return drumettes to pot and fry again until deeply golden and skin is crisp and crunchy. Remove it from oil and place aside..
- In a separate shallow pan, heat the minced garlic in low heat. Once garlic is fragrant, stir in soy sauce, rice vinegar, brown sugar and gochujang..
- Once sauce mixture starts to bubble, add in dissolved cornstarch to thicken the sauce. Return the drumettes into the pan, mix and coat each drumette evenly with the sauce..
- You may garnish with sesame seeds before serving..
If you find this Korean Fried Chicken recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.