For Bento! Bite-Sized Teriyaki Chicken. Healthy chicken teriyaki bento with sunomono, apple bunnies, tomatoes, and furikake on top of rice. School lunch made easy with this Chicken Teriyaki Bento, serve along with cucumber salad, apple bunnies, tomatoes, and furikake on top of rice. Try our easy to follow teriyaki chicken bento box recipe.
Pan-fried chicken thigh is coated with home-made Teriyaki sauce and served with rice and. Teriyaki Chicken Bento is a simple and easy Bento you can make for you and your family. Pan-fried chicken coated with a sweet and salty sauce is Chicken can be made the night ahead so that you can eat some for dinner and leave some for next day's Bento.
Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, for bento! bite-sized teriyaki chicken. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Healthy chicken teriyaki bento with sunomono, apple bunnies, tomatoes, and furikake on top of rice. School lunch made easy with this Chicken Teriyaki Bento, serve along with cucumber salad, apple bunnies, tomatoes, and furikake on top of rice. Try our easy to follow teriyaki chicken bento box recipe.
For Bento! Bite-Sized Teriyaki Chicken is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. For Bento! Bite-Sized Teriyaki Chicken is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have for bento! bite-sized teriyaki chicken using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make For Bento! Bite-Sized Teriyaki Chicken:
- Take 1/2 of Chicken thigh.
- Get 1 dash of Salt.
- Get 1 dash of Pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Katakuriko.
- Get 1 of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare of For teriyaki sauce:.
- Get 1 1/2 tsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Mirin.
- Make ready 2 tsp of Mentsuyu (3x concentrate).
Just heat chicken up in the morning. Directions for: Chicken Teriyaki Bento Box. Once the water is absorbed, stir the rice one more time and remove lid. Teriyaki Chicken – homemade Teriyaki Sauce.
Steps to make For Bento! Bite-Sized Teriyaki Chicken:
- Cut the chicken into bite-sized pieces, and lightly season with salt and pepper. Mix the teriyaki sauce ingredients, and set aside..
- Coat both sides of Step 1 chicken with katakuriko. Heat vegetable oil in a frying pan, arrange the chicken, cover with a lid, and cook over medium heat..
- When the colour of the chicken starts to change, flip, cover with the lid again, and fry..
- Open up the lid, turn up the heat a little bit higher, and fry until the surface becomes crispy..
- If there is excess liquid or fat left in the pan, wipe off with paper towels..
- Turn down the heat a little bit, pour in the Step 1 teriyaki sauce while mixing. If the heat is too strong, the sauce might get burnt..
- Flip the chicken and coat it with the sauce. When the sauce starts to get thickened, turn off the heat. Transfer onto a plate, and put in a bento box once it's cooled down..
- Frozen side dish for bento recipes: "Chicken Tsukune", "Tatsuta-age made with chicken breasts" https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/155997-fried-chicken-breast-tatsuta-age https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/154330-chicken-tsukune-patties-for-bento.
- "Youlinji Chinese style chicken made with chicken breasts", "Tonkatsu made with thinly sliced pork" https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/146545-freeze-this-for-your-bento-pork-offcut-tonkatsu https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/146314-taco-rice-on-toast.
- "Marinated in a special sauce pork yakiniku", "Deep-fried white fish, flounder" https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/146537-freezable-marinated-pork-yaki-niku https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/146684-fried-white-flounder-for-bento.
As a kid, all I ever wanted in my lunchbox was a peanut butter sandwich and crisps so I could be like the As an adult, all I want is for my mother to pack me bento boxes. A step up from the peanut butter sandwiches I usually end up slapping together. Chicken teriyaki is a classic bento box item. A delicous sweet and salty sauce coats the chicken and makes it irresistible! Shogayaki is basically pork slices that are marinated in ginger-flavored sauce and stir-fried.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food for bento! bite-sized teriyaki chicken recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Leave a Reply