Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Healthy tomato beet soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy tomato beet soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a healthier lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. In all probability, most people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, though, to make several minor changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
You can get results without having to remove foods from your diet or make huge changes at once. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make major changes, but the most vital thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating choices. As you become accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you won’t wish to eat the old diet.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy tomato beet soup recipe. To cook healthy tomato beet soup you need 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Healthy tomato beet soup:
- Get 5 of big tomatoes(roughly diced).
- Provide 2 of beetroots(roughly diced).
- Get 15 of garlic pods (chopped).
- Get 2 tbsp of cilantro (chopped finely).
- Provide 3 tbsp of cream.
- Take 1 tbsp of cream to garnish.
- Take 3 tbsp of butter.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Provide to taste of Black pepper.
- Provide 2 tsp of Mixed dried herb.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- You need 3 tbsp of tomato ketchup.
- Provide 2 of kashmiri red chillies (deseeded).
- Get as required of Water.
- Prepare as required of Croutons to serve.
Steps to make Healthy tomato beet soup:
- Boil the tomatoes, beetroot and the Kashmiri chillies in water till tomato skin starts peeling.
- Let them cool then grind them with the water used for boiling.
- Strain the mixture to remove any lumps or fiber.
- Heat a vessel add butter,Let it heat then add chopped garlic fry it for 30 seconds then add the tomato puree add more water depending how thick or thin you want your soup to be..
- Let it come to a boil then add salt,Black pepper, mixed herb, sugar, and tomato ketchup..
- Let it simmer for 3 – 5 minutes.
- Add 3 tbsp cream and coriander.
- Serve hot garnish with some more cream, butter and coriander..
Tomato soup is one of the most commonly made soups in India. The tomatoes are first roasted, stewed and later pureed to make a creamy and rich juice. This healthy, low calorie food goes best with grilled sandwiches. You can serve it as a comforting lunch or as a sophisticated starter at a dinner party. Roasted Tomato Soup with Blue Cheese CroutonsKitchenAid.
If you find this Healthy tomato beet soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.