Pork Chops with Sage and Blackberry Pan Sauce.
Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, pork chops with sage and blackberry pan sauce. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pork Chops with Sage and Blackberry Pan Sauce is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Pork Chops with Sage and Blackberry Pan Sauce is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook pork chops with sage and blackberry pan sauce using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Pork Chops with Sage and Blackberry Pan Sauce:
- Prepare 1 lb of boneless rib cut pork chops (about 5 chops, 1/2 in. thick).
- Prepare 1 of small shallot, finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of blackberry jam.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of sherry vinegar.
- Make ready 3 of sage leaves, finely sliced.
- Get 1 tbsp of butter.
Instructions to make Pork Chops with Sage and Blackberry Pan Sauce:
- Add a knob of butter and a splash of olive oil to a medium stainless pan on medium-high heat. Season the chops with salt and pepper and sear them in the pan for 3 minutes per side. Remove the chops to a plate..
- Drain the oil from the pan and add a fresh knob of butter. Add the shallots and fry for 1 minute until softened. Stir in the jam, vinegar, sage and a few tablespoons of water. Bring to a simmer and scrape the bottom of the pan with a wooden spoon. Let cook until the sauce is reduced to a syrupy consistency, about 2 to 3 minutes. Add the butter and stir until the sauce is smooth and glossy. Add salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste..
- Return the chops and any juices to the pan. Let them warm through for 1 minute, then flip the chops and let them warm through 1 minute on the other side. Serve with the sauce spooned generously over top..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food pork chops with sage and blackberry pan sauce recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!