Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Fried Rice with Sushi recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Fried Rice with Sushi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fried Rice with Sushi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Will Save You Cash.
Until fairly recently any person who expressed concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has totally changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the specialists, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. Each and every family should start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. Continue reading for some methods to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, especially if they are not working as economically as they should. If you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old ones that are more than ten years old. The correct temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving electrical power and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F and also 0F. Checking that the condenser is actually clean, which means that the motor needs to work less frequently, will also save electricity.
As you can see, there are lots of little items that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. Green living is actually something we can all do, without difficulty. A lot of it truly is merely using common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fried rice with sushi recipe. You can cook fried rice with sushi using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Fried Rice with Sushi:
- Provide of Sushi (whatever sushi you like or have) (as much as you like).
- Take 1 Tbsp~ of vegetable oil.
- Provide 1 Tbsp~ of sesame oil.
- Use 1 tsp~ of gochujang (Korean red chili paste).
- Use 1 Tbsp~ of soy sauce.
- You need of Chopped Japanese leek for topping (optional).
- Provide of Salt & pepper.
Steps to make Fried Rice with Sushi:
- Heat the vegetable oil in a pan over medium~high heat..
- Add all sushi and stir fry by crushing the sushi and mixing with a rubber spatula..
- Add gochujang and sesame oil and keep stir frying well until the rice is dry and fluffy..
- To finish it off, pour soy sauce from the edge of the pan to inside of it. Season with salt and pepper. Top with the chopped Japanese leek (optional).
If you find this Fried Rice with Sushi recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.