Steps to Make Ultimate Hamburger Steaks with Mushroom-Onion Gravy
Hamburger Steaks with Mushroom-Onion Gravy.
Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, hamburger steaks with mushroom-onion gravy. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Hamburger Steaks with Mushroom-Onion Gravy is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Hamburger Steaks with Mushroom-Onion Gravy is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook hamburger steaks with mushroom-onion gravy using 21 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Hamburger Steaks with Mushroom-Onion Gravy:
- Prepare of flour.
- Take of olive oil.
- Take of FOR HAMBURGER STEAKS:.
- Make ready of ground beef.
- Take of large egg.
- Make ready of bread crumbs.
- Take of large onion, minced fine.
- Get of seasoned salt.
- Get of garlic powder.
- Take of pepper.
- Prepare of bacon, cooked & crumbled.
- Get of FOR GRAVY:.
- Get of large onion, sliced.
- Get of fresh mushrooms, sliced.
- Get of beef broth.
- Take of water.
- Prepare of flour.
- Make ready of seasoned salt.
- Make ready of pepper.
- Prepare of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare of Better Than Bouillon beef concentrate.
Steps to make Hamburger Steaks with Mushroom-Onion Gravy:
- In a large bowl combine all the hamburger steak ingredients together well. Shape into 6 patties. Dip each into flour, coating well on all sides..
- Over medium-high, heat the olive oil in a large skillet. Fry burgers until golden brown. Remove from skillet and set aside, reserving all the pan drippings for the gravy..
- In the skillet with the drippings, over medium heat, add the sliced onions and stir to coat well. Add sliced mushrooms. Cook, stirring frequently, until lightly caramelized, about 20-30 minutes..
- While onions and mushrooms are cooking, in a medium bowl whisk together the rest of the gravy ingredients..
- Pour the liquid gravy mixture into the skillet with the caramelized onions and mushrooms. Stirring constantly, heat over medium until mixture begins to thicken..
- Return the hamburger steaks to the skillet, flipping a few times to coat with the gravy. Cover and reduce heat to simmer. Cook covered for 20 minutes, flipping every 5 minutes to keep well coated..
- Serve with your favorite potatoes recipe, or noodles, or rice..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food hamburger steaks with mushroom-onion gravy recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!