Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect 5 Minute Chocolate Mug Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to 5 Minute Chocolate Mug Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a healthier way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that many people feel it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, though, to make some simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
You can get results without having to remove foods from your diet or make considerable changes at once. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make big changes, but the most important thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating choices. Soon enough, you will discover that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you no longer want to eat the old diet.
Obviously, it’s not hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to 5 minute chocolate mug cake recipe. To cook 5 minute chocolate mug cake you need 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare 5 Minute Chocolate Mug Cake:
- Get 4 tbsp of Flour.
- Take 4 tbsp of White Sugar.
- You need 3 1/2 tbsp of Milk.
- Use 1 of egg.
- Get 1 small of amount of vanilla extract.
- Get 1/4 tbsp of Baking powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of Cooking Oil.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Cocoa powder.
- You need 1 of Powdered sugar ( Optional ).
Instructions to make 5 Minute Chocolate Mug Cake:
- Get a large microwavable mug and crack egg..
- Add white sugar into the mug and stir until combined..
- Add the remaining ingredients gradually as the mug will make it harder for you to mix..
- Once the batter has no more lumps. Place it inside the microwave and set the time to 1 and a half minutes. (1:30).
- Remove from microwave. I use a sifted powdered sugar for topping but really, it's up to you..
- Get a really large cup. Seriously, as the cake will rise..
- Enjoy! =)).
If you find this 5 Minute Chocolate Mug Cake recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.