Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect 1-2-3 Chocolate Microwave Mug Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to 1-2-3 Chocolate Microwave Mug Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are many health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. Even though we’re always being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. People typically assume that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by making several modest changes.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically alter your eating habits. Even more crucial than wholly modifying your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Soon enough, you will likely see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate in the past.
All in all, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to 1-2-3 chocolate microwave mug cake recipe. You can have 1-2-3 chocolate microwave mug cake using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare 1-2-3 Chocolate Microwave Mug Cake:
- Take 3 tbsp of unsweetened coco.
- Take 3 tbsp of sugar.
- Provide 1 tbsp of flour.
- Get 3 tbsp of milk.
- Get 3 tbsp of veg. oil.
- Get 3 of egg whites.
- Get 1/4 tsp of vanilla.
- Use 1 tsp of chocolate chips.
Steps to make 1-2-3 Chocolate Microwave Mug Cake:
- In a 1-1 1/2 cup microwave safe mug, blend cocoa, sugar, and flour together..
- Add milk, oil, egg white and vanilla. Stir vigorously for 2 minutes, (or until you've sung Happy Birthday 6 times!) making sure to get all ingredients incorporated. Sprinkle chocolate chips on top, if desired. Bake in microwave for 2 minutes. Check to make sure it is cooked on the bottom by lifting it a little with a spoon. If it is runny, cook 10 seconds more at a time until done. Do not overcook, as it will be rubbery. It puffs up and may overflow, but that is OK, it deflates somewhat as it cools..
- You want the texture to be moist and slightly undercooked..
- Let cool until just warm..
- Serve with whipped cream squirted fresh from the can..
If you find this 1-2-3 Chocolate Microwave Mug Cake recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.