BBQ Chicken Flatbread. This BBQ Chicken Flatbread recipe is an easy way to feed even the pickiest eaters in your family! This homemade BBQ Chicken Flatbread recipe is the ideal party dish. It's easy to make, and topped with barbecue sauce, chicken and jalapeño peppers.
Reviews for: Photos of BBQ Chicken Flatbread. BBQ Chicken Flatbread. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. These BBQ Chicken Pineapple Pizzas Help Me Perform Weeknight Dinner Miracles.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, bbq chicken flatbread. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
This BBQ Chicken Flatbread recipe is an easy way to feed even the pickiest eaters in your family! This homemade BBQ Chicken Flatbread recipe is the ideal party dish. It's easy to make, and topped with barbecue sauce, chicken and jalapeño peppers.
BBQ Chicken Flatbread is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. BBQ Chicken Flatbread is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have bbq chicken flatbread using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make BBQ Chicken Flatbread:
- Prepare 2 of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 2 cup of Cheese.
- Prepare 2 cup of Barbeque Sauce.
- Take 2 slice of Flatbread.
- Get 1 dash of salt.
- Make ready 1 dash of pepper.
- Take 1 tsp of Seasoning.
Place flatbreads on baking sheet and spray with olive oil spray. Layer arugula, caramelized onion, chicken and shredded cheese on each. When I made this BBQ chicken flatbread pizza I had a moment where I thought 'where have you been all my life'? Tips for making this BBQ Chicken Flatbread Pizza Recipe.
Steps to make BBQ Chicken Flatbread:
- Prep your oven at 350°. In the mean time, set your ingredients ready to go!.
- In a stove pan, add a little bit of Olive Oil to prep your chicken breasts. Cut them in small slices/cubes..
- Put the chicken in the pan once heated. While it's cooking, start adding you seasonings such as salt, pepper, paprika, oregano.. Whatever you would like! (I used those ingredients)..
- Once the chicken is slightly brown, add just ONE cup of barbeque sauce. This will enhance the flavor of the chicken..
- Once the chicken is ready, prep your flat bread. Coat will a little bit of barbeque sauce on the base (not too much since you already have the chicken sauced up). Add one cup on cheese over the sauce, then pour your chicken over the cheese. Add your last cup of cheese over the chicken..
- Place into an oven for about 15 minutes of until your cheese has fully melted! Enjoy!.
Using chicken tenders means you can cook this BBQ Chicken Flatbread recipe in no time. Simmer the chicken tenders in our sweet potato soup with a touch of barbecue sauce for fabulous smoky flavor. One night, while eating BBQ chicken thighs and AIP flatbread, it struck me that I should combine the two and make an AIP version of BBQ chicken pizza on a flatbread crust. This BBQ Chicken Flatbread Pizza is the perfect weeknight meal. It is really quick and easy to make- juicy grilled chicken, melty cheese, tangy BBQ sauce and crunchy fried onions.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food bbq chicken flatbread recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!