Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Korean Spicy Fried Chicken (Yangnyeom-tongdak) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Korean Spicy Fried Chicken (Yangnyeom-tongdak) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. At the conclusion of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some hints to be as healthy as possible.
Take the stairs. Walk up the stairs to where you live or work instead of using the elevator. Obviously this isn’t as plausible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a great way to get some exercise in. Even if you do live or work on one of the upper floors, you can still get off of the elevator first and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an attempt on the stairs. That one flight of stairs—when taken a several times a day—can be just the additional boost that your system needs.
There are plenty of things you can go after to become healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or limited diets. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Looking to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your health levels. It’s about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to korean spicy fried chicken (yangnyeom-tongdak) recipe. You can cook korean spicy fried chicken (yangnyeom-tongdak) using 15 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Korean Spicy Fried Chicken (Yangnyeom-tongdak):
- Get 1.5 kg of chicken chunks.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of black pepper ground.
- You need 1/2 cup of potato starch powder.
- Take 1/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- Get 1/4 cup of glutinous rice flour.
- Get 1 of egg.
- Take 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Use of / canolavegetable oil.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic minced.
- Provide 1/3 cup of tomato ketchup.
- Use 1/3 cup of pepper hot paste.
- Use 1 tablespoon of honey.
- Get 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- You need of sesame seeds roasted.
Steps to make Korean Spicy Fried Chicken (Yangnyeom-tongdak):
- Rinse chicken in cold water. Drain.
- Add 1 teaspoon ground black pepper and 1 teaspoon salt.
- Add 1/2 cup potato starch powder, 1/4 cup all purpose flour, 1/4 cup glutinous rice flour, 1 teaspoon baking powder and 1 egg.
- Mix well by hand and completely coat the chicken.
- Pour the canola oil in frying pan and heat it up.
- Test the oil by dipping a piece of chicken into the oil. If oil bubbles, correct temperature has been reached.
- Fry using double-frying method: Fry over high heat for 10 minutes, strain for a few minutes, and fry again until golden brown.
- For the sauce, put 1 tablespoon canola oil and 4 cloves of minced garlic into a heated pan.
- Add 1/3 cup tomato ketchup, 1/3 cup honey, 1/4 cup hot pepper paste, 1 tablespoon lemon juice and simmer mixture for about 7 minutes. Keep heat low so as not to burn the sauce..
- Once chicken is done, reheat sauce if sauce is cold..
- Pour over chicken and gently mix with a wooden spoon.
- Sprinkle some roasted sesame seeds on top and enjoy while hot..
If you find this Korean Spicy Fried Chicken (Yangnyeom-tongdak) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.