Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chocolate S'mores mug cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate S'mores mug cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Making the decision to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. In all likelihood, most people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out several small changes.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you go to the grocery since it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. As an example, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see its sugar content. Having a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
Obviously, it’s not hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate s'mores mug cake recipe. You can cook chocolate s'mores mug cake using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate S'mores mug cake:
- You need 1/4 cup of flapjacked baking mix.
- Provide 1 scoop of Quest chocolate protein powder.
- Use 2 tsp of cocoa powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of Swerve no calorie sweetner.
- Get 5 g of sugar free chocolate chips about 1 tsp.
- Get 1 of marshmallow cut up into small pieces.
- Take 1/3 cup of + 1 tbsp of water.
Instructions to make Chocolate S'mores mug cake:
- 1/4 cup of baking mix.
- 1 scoop or individual packet of chocolate Quest.
- 1 tsp of Swerve.
- 2 tsp of cocoa powder.
- Sugar free chocolate chips I weighed mine 5g which is about a tsp.
- Add water 1/3 cup then add in more if needed till cake batter consistency.
- I used 1 regular marshmallow cut up in small pieces no mini marshmallows on hand today.
- Spray a mug with nonstick spray then microwave for 1 minute.
- Nutrition info for one mug cake.
- If your really craving some chocolate this will support your habit 💯.
If you find this Chocolate S'mores mug cake recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.