Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chocolate Expresso Mug Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate Expresso Mug Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is now a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, though, merely making some modest changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
These types of changes are possible with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil also has vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. Even though you may already eat lots of fruits and vegetables, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the option of consuming foods that still have most of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
As you can see, it’s not at all difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate expresso mug cake recipe. You can have chocolate expresso mug cake using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Expresso Mug Cake:
- You need 1/4 cup of flapjacks protein and waffle mix.
- Prepare 1/2 scoop of chocolate protein powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cold water.
- You need 1 tsp of Swerve artificial sweetner.
- Prepare 2 tsp of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of Expresso powder.
- Provide 5 grams of coconut oil powder or MCT powder.
- Take 5 grams of mini semi-sweet chocolate chips.
Steps to make Chocolate Expresso Mug Cake:
- Add all your dry yogurt ingredients together. Pancake mix and chocolate protein powder vanilla works well too BTW.
- Coconut oil powder this will add moisture. If you have a scale weigh it it is not low calorie.
- Artificial sweetner of your choosing I like Swerve.
- Cocoa and Expresso powders.
- Add 1/4 cup of water and chocolate chips.
- Cake batter consistency. Spray a microwave safe container or mug and microwave for 1 minute careful not to over do it or you'll have a dry cake.
- MFP information for nutrition and macros.
- This would go great with a scoop of Halo Top ice cream or just by itself. I hope you try it and enjoy it.
If you find this Chocolate Expresso Mug Cake recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.