Dave's Apple Pie Moonshine. Once the mixture is hot stir in white and brown sugar. Bring to a rapid boil and remove from heat. Cover and allow to sit until it reaches room temperature.
Once the mixture is hot stir in white and brown sugar. What you don t consume in one sitting, you can bottle for later use. Store it in sterile Mason jars, place one cinnamon stick in each jar, and then store them in a cool dark dry place.
Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, dave's apple pie moonshine. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Dave's Apple Pie Moonshine is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Dave's Apple Pie Moonshine is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
Once the mixture is hot stir in white and brown sugar. Bring to a rapid boil and remove from heat. Cover and allow to sit until it reaches room temperature.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have dave's apple pie moonshine using 6 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Dave's Apple Pie Moonshine:
- Get 1 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- Get 2 1/2 cup of light brown sugar.
- Take 1 gallon of apple juice.
- Take 1 gallon of apple cider.
- Prepare 1 liter of everclear.
- Get 15 stick of cinnamon.
After a couple of weeks your Apple Pie Moonshine will taste even better. I sent in this recipe and have been told I have the best apple pie in south Georgia. You won't taste the alcohol if you allow it to set up for two weeks. To get started, you need a large boiling pot.
Steps to make Dave's Apple Pie Moonshine:
- Pour apple cider and apple juice and 4 cinnamon sticks into a large pot and begin heating on highest setting. Once the mixture is hot stir in white and brown sugar. Bring to a rapid boil and remove from heat. Cover and allow to sit until it reaches room temperature. Once cool, stir in Everclear. Put remaining cinnamon sticks into quart mason jars. Makes 11 quarts if you fill jars to the 800ml line. Allow to sit two weeks or longer for best taste, but can be consumed immediately..
Add into this pot the apple juice, apple cider, the white and brown sugar, and the whole fresh cinnamon sticks. Bring these contents to a boil, then remove the pot from the stove and let it cool down to room temperature. In a large stock pot, combine the apple cider, apple juice, sugar, and cinnamon sticks. Bring it to a boil, then take it off the heat and allow it to cool. Add the liter of high proof liquor.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food dave's apple pie moonshine recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Leave a Reply