Pork Chop Apple Cobbler Dinner.
Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, pork chop apple cobbler dinner. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pork Chop Apple Cobbler Dinner is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Pork Chop Apple Cobbler Dinner is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook pork chop apple cobbler dinner using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pork Chop Apple Cobbler Dinner:
- Get 10 (1 inch) of cut boneless pork chops.
- Get 2 cans of apple pie filling.
- Take 2 boxes of pork stuffing.
Instructions to make Pork Chop Apple Cobbler Dinner:
- Spread apple pie filling in the bottom of the 11×14 pan..
- Pan fry your pork chops in a little bit of butter and bacon grease. Add seasonings of your choice. (I use garlic, onion, salt and pepper)Make the stuffing as the directions are listed on the box..
- Once your pork chops are all the way done lay them on top of apple pie filling. Top with the pork stuffing..
- Bake at 350 covered for 30 minutes..
- After 30 minutes uncover the cobbler and bake for 10 minutes. After the 10 minutes baking let sit another 10 minutes to cool off and for it to set a little. Enjoy..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food pork chop apple cobbler dinner recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!