Apple-Glazed Beef Brisket. Place brisket on heated serving platter and. Place beef brisket in a large pot and cover with boiling water. Prepare Apple Garnish: Peel and core the apples.
Beef brisket slow cooked until tender, then finished in the oven to get that gorgeous caramelisation, basted with a homemade BBQ Sauce that the brisket is cooked in. Baste the beef generously and turn, then baste again. Do this repeatedly until there is a nice caramelised glaze on the brisket, then.
Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, apple-glazed beef brisket. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Apple-Glazed Beef Brisket is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Apple-Glazed Beef Brisket is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
Place brisket on heated serving platter and. Place beef brisket in a large pot and cover with boiling water. Prepare Apple Garnish: Peel and core the apples.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have apple-glazed beef brisket using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Apple-Glazed Beef Brisket:
- Take 1 of (2 1/2 – 3 lb) beef brisket, trimmed.
- Get 1 tsp of onion salt.
- Get 2 cloves of garlic, cut in halves.
- Make ready 10 of whole cloves.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cups of apple jelly.
- Take 1/3 cup of dry white wine or white wine vinegar.
- Take 3 tbsp of brown mustard.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of pepper.
- Get 3/4 tsp of curry powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of onion salt.
Our most trusted Beef Brisket With Apple recipes. Give the brisket a bit of a trimming to remove the thickest outer fat areas. This helps to reduce flare ups in the smoker while still preserving flavor and tenderness. Slow cooker beef brisket with bean mash.
Instructions to make Apple-Glazed Beef Brisket:
- Sprinkle both sides of brisket with the 1 tsp onion salt & place in Dutch oven. Add garlic & cloves. Add just enough water to cover beef..
- Bring beef mixture to a boil. Reduce heat to low. Simmer until beef is tender about 2 1/2 to 3 hours. Drain. Discard garlic & cloves. Return beef to Dutch oven..
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees..
- In a small saucepan, combine apple jelly, wine, brown mustard, pepper, curry powder, & 1/2 tsp onion salt. Mix well. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring frequently. Brush beef with glaze..
- Bake beef, basting frequently with apple glaze, for 45 minutes. Cool slightly. Transfer to platter. Slice & serve..
TO BAKE IN OVEN: Early in day or day ahead, precook beef brisket as above. Apple-Glazed Pork Loin Roast with Apple-Ham Stuffing. I was so excited to try this recipe because I was looking for new beef recipes and I had never made a brisket before. It smelled so good while it was cooking but I was very disappointed in the final product – the meat itself didn't have much flavor. Western Style Brisket is an easy baked beef brisket recipe that has a kick and is so tender and juicy!
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food apple-glazed beef brisket recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!