Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best The Best Crock Pot Beef Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to The Best Crock Pot Beef Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Improve Your Mood.
In general, people have been conditioned to believe that “comfort” foods are not good for the body and must be avoided. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this can be true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be totally healthy and it’s good for you to eat them. There are several foods that, when you consume them, can better your mood. If you seem to feel a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Make a few trail mix of nuts or seeds. Your mood can be raised by eating peanuts, almonds, cashews, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, etcetera. This is possible because these foods have a bunch of magnesium which increases serotonin production. Serotonin is called the “feel good” substance that our body produces and it tells your brain how you should be feeling at all times. The more of it you have, the better you are going to feel. Nuts, in addition to improving your mood, can be a great source of protein.
See, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you want to feel better! Try some of these tips instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to the best crock pot beef stew recipe. You can have the best crock pot beef stew using 17 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook The Best Crock Pot Beef Stew:
- Provide of Beef stew meat (cut into bite-sized pieces).
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of peppper.
- Prepare of onion, finely chopped.
- You need of celery ribs, sliced.
- Provide of garlic, minced.
- Take of can tomato paste.
- Get of beef broth.
- Get of Worcestershire sauce.
- Take of baby carrots.
- Take of Red potatoes, cut into bite size pieces (about 3 cups).
- You need of dried parsley.
- Use of oregano.
- Use of frozen peas.
- You need of frozen corn.
- Get of flour.
- Use of water.
Instructions to make The Best Crock Pot Beef Stew:
- Combine beef, celery, carrots, red onion, potatoes, salt, pepper, garlic, parsley, oregano, Worcestershire sauce, beef broth, and tomato paste in the crock pot. I used a 6 qt crockpot for this stew. Cook on LOW for 10 hours or on HIGH for 6-7 hours..
- About 30 minutes before serving, mix the flour and the water together in a small dish and pour into the crockpot. Mix until well combined. This will add a nice thickness to the stew. Next add in your frozen peas and corn. Continue cooking covered for 30 minutes..
Sprinkle with salt, pepper and thyme. Sprinkle with package of Au Jus Gravy mix. This beef stew is the perfect combination of stewing beef and vegetables. Bacon, red wine, and mushrooms make This crock pot beef goulash gets its classic flavor from garlic and paprika. Sour cream goes into the The Best Recipes for Beef Short Ribs.
If you find this The Best Crock Pot Beef Stew recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.