Tonya's pork chop remix. Stephanie Tantillo shows Tony Tantillo her take on sweet and sour pork. Gimme What You Got (For A Pork Chop) / Produced by FM a.k.a. Recorded at Phillips Recording, Memphis, Tennessee.
The Houston underground rap staple talks his new album, Jamaican sessions with Bun B, and advice for independent artists.. Eat a Pork Chop (Datsik Remix). • Stickybuds. How We Roll (Substatic's 'pork Chop You Don't Stop' remix).
Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, tonya's pork chop remix. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Stephanie Tantillo shows Tony Tantillo her take on sweet and sour pork. Gimme What You Got (For A Pork Chop) / Produced by FM a.k.a. Recorded at Phillips Recording, Memphis, Tennessee.
Tonya's pork chop remix is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Tonya's pork chop remix is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook tonya's pork chop remix using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Tonya's pork chop remix:
- Make ready 3 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Make ready 2 packages of boneless pork chops, cut into bite size cubes (about 7-8 chops).
- Take 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- Get 1 of salt & pepper-to taste.
- Prepare 1 can of french onion soup.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of celery soup.
LEISURE ALLSTARS feat THE GOOD PEOPLE. Colonel Abrams, The Nick Jones Experience, Tony Loreto, Mark Di Meo, DJ E-Clyps. PBR Streetgang – Pork Chop Express. My first pro fingerboard!! [Tony's Creation]How to make the best Char Siu (Chinese Roasted pork).
Instructions to make Tonya's pork chop remix:
- In a medium to large bowl, Cut chops into cubes. Add the powder seasonings..
- Heat olive oil in skillet over med-high heat. Add cubed chops, fry until pink meat is no longer visible. Stirring occasionally..
- While you wait for the meat to cook- in a large bowl, add the 2 cans of soup, mix together. (Its ok if it looks lumpy) When the meat is ready, no need to drain, add meat to the soups. Stir to coat meat evenly..
- Spray baking pan with non-stick spray. Pour meat and soup mixture into the pan. Bake at 400*F for 20 minutes. Serve over homemade mashed potatoes. ENJOY!.
I really enjoy Tony Chachere spice mix. I used boneless chops and coated them quite heavily with the spice mix rubbing it well into the chops. It seemed to seal in the juices so when I bbq'd them they remained moist. Seven minutes each side, gas BBq on high. I ❤️ food, dogs, cats, humans & sticks!
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food tonya's pork chop remix recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!