Herbed Focaccia Flatbread. I've been making it weekly and have some almost daily! Good with cheddar and/or without olives. In a large bowl, stir together the flour, salt, sugar, yeast, garlic powder, oregano, thyme, basil and black pepper.
The flatbread was actually made into a sandwich. Small slabs were made and then sliced through the center width-wise. It was filled with the best ingredients and I was hooked.
Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, herbed focaccia flatbread. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Herbed Focaccia Flatbread is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Herbed Focaccia Flatbread is something that I have loved my whole life.
I've been making it weekly and have some almost daily! Good with cheddar and/or without olives. In a large bowl, stir together the flour, salt, sugar, yeast, garlic powder, oregano, thyme, basil and black pepper.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have herbed focaccia flatbread using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Herbed Focaccia Flatbread:
- Take 1 c of shredded Mozzarella or other cheese.
- Prepare 3 c of almond meal/flour.
- Make ready 1-1/2 tsp of sea salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Make ready 1-1/2 tsp of dried rosemary.
- Prepare 1-1/2 tsp of dried oregano.
- Make ready 1/2 c of black olives, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 c of sun-dried tomatoes, finely sliced.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Make ready 1/2 c of EVOO.
A slab was drizzled with an Italian type of salad dressing and then layered with roasted vegetables. Very much like the photo of the picture I have further on down the page. Since then I have had this focaccia recipe. How to Eat Focaccia Bread Focaccia can be eaten as is.
Steps to make Herbed Focaccia Flatbread:
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- In medium bowl, combine cheese, almond meal/flour, 1/2 tsp salt, onion and garlic powders, rosemary, oregano, olives and tomatoes..
- In small bowl, whisk eggs and all but 1 T of oil. Add to flour mixture and mix well..
- Line baking pan with parchment paper. Place dough on pan and shape into a rectangle, about 1/2" thick..
- Bake 12 minutes then remove from oven. Poke bread with handle end of wooden spoon every inch or so. Brush with remaing 1 T of oil and sprinkle with 1 tsp of salt..
- Bake 8-10 minutes more or until lightly browned..
- Keep leftovers in the refrigerator. Reheat slice in microwave for 20 seconds before serving..
Fougasse is a stunning French flatbread that is similar to Italian focaccia. The crisp crust gives way to a spongy, slightly chewy crumb. The unique design also adds to its charm. Fougasse is traditionally shaped to look like a rustic leaf, with freeform slits mimicking the veins and stem of the leaf. The homemade bread is chewy and soft in the center with a mega crisp exterior.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food herbed focaccia flatbread recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!