Don't feel like cooking, pork chops. Pork chops are a tender, quick-cooking cut of meat — so quick-cooking, in fact, that they're very easy to overcook. This is why I like to start the chops on the stovetop, where they get a good sear, and then transfer them to the oven to finish cooking. The gentle heat of the oven helps us control the rate of.
These Easy Baked Pork Chops only require a few spices to really make them stand out. Place seasoned pork chops onto the prepared baking sheet. Don't forget to push "LIKE," leave a COMMENT below, and SUBSCRIBE!
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, don't feel like cooking, pork chops. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Pork chops are a tender, quick-cooking cut of meat — so quick-cooking, in fact, that they're very easy to overcook. This is why I like to start the chops on the stovetop, where they get a good sear, and then transfer them to the oven to finish cooking. The gentle heat of the oven helps us control the rate of.
Don't feel like cooking, pork chops is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Don't feel like cooking, pork chops is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook don't feel like cooking, pork chops using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Don't feel like cooking, pork chops:
- Take 4 of thick cut pork chops.
- Make ready 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- Get 1 of mushrooms as many as you like.
- Take 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- Make ready 1 of liquid smoke a dash or two.
- Get 1 of any other seasonings you like.
- Take 1 of onion..whatever kind you like chopped.
Feel free to SHARE this video too. This helps to ensure they cook evenly and retain moisture during the cooking process. How to prepare pork chops before cooking. You already know you don't After you start cooking the chops, don't touch them until they have begun to brown and release from the "You're looking for 'medium' which will feel like the base of your thumb when you press your thumb.
Instructions to make Don't feel like cooking, pork chops:
- Wash off the chops.
- Heat frying pan to medium.
- Add chops put a dash or two of liquid smoke on them add spices.
- Fry for two min or so and flip put a dash or so smoke on this side too fry two or three min add spices.
- Use a little water so chops won't stick.
- Add soup and mushrooms and onion stir up so soup is smoother add lid.
- Cook on low about twenty min or so flipping chops half way through srir it up good.
- No need to add water. between the lid and the water to no stick its good.
- Extra gravy is excellent for mashed taters.
Don't cook chops straight from the refrigerator. Thirty minutes before you plan to cook, take the chops out of the fridge. Use this trick for other cuts of meat like pork tenderloin or steak. Pork chops are pretty lean, so seasoning with salt before cooking is essential for making the most flavorful chops. I broil them btw, like they said to at the store.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food don't feel like cooking, pork chops recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!