Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for buckeye candy recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect buckeye candy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to buckeye candy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Lowering costs Within the Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who indicated concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has totally changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some changes. Each and every family must start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your kitchen more green.
You may well prefer cooking food with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you a lot less money. Perhaps the realization that an oven uses 75% more energy will motivate you to use the microwave more. When it comes to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save a great deal of electricity and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. Many individuals wrongly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses a reduced amount of energy than a dishwasher. You get the highest energy savings by totally loading the dishwasher just before commencing a wash cycle. Don’t dry the dishes by using heat, use the cool dry or air dry features to increase the money you save.
From the above it should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Green living is not that hard. A lot of it really is simply using common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to buckeye candy recipe. You can cook buckeye candy using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make buckeye candy:
- Get of peanut butter balls.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of peanut butter.
- Use 1 stick of butter.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
- Get 3 cup of powdered sugar.
- Take of dipping chocolate.
- Use 4 cup of milk chocolate chips.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vegetable oil.
Instructions to make buckeye candy:
- mix milk chocolate chips and oil, and melt in a fondue pot..
- while chocolate is melting, combine peanut butter, Butter, and vanilla in a large bowl, and mix with a mixer..
- gradually add the powdered sugar until it is well mixed..
- roll the mixture into 3/4 inch balls using hands, and place on a plate lined with waxed paper..
- stick a toothpick in each balls and chill in the freezer for about 30min..
- Once the peanut butter balls have set, dip the frozen balls in chocolate, holding them by the toothpick..
- leave a small portion on the peanut butter showing at the top to resemble the fruit of the "buckeye" tree..
- Return the buckeyes to the waxed plate and gently remove the toothpicks..
- refrigerate for about 2 hours before serving..
Named for their resemblance to the nut of the Ohio buckeye tree, the state tree of Ohio, this candy is particularly popular in Ohio and neighboring states. Buckeyes are a candy that is made of a peanut butter dough Should buckeyes be stored in the refrigerator? Yes, the quality will be better and the chocolate coating will. View top rated Buckeye candies recipes with ratings and reviews. Buckeye Candy, Buckeye Candy, Barb's Ohio Buckeyes, etc.
If you find this buckeye candy recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.