Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Beef pasta with vegetables recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef pasta with vegetables recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Could save you Dollars.
Remember when the only people who cared about the environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared burden we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living more eco-friendly we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. Each and every family must start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. The kitchen is a good place to begin saving energy by going a lot more green.
Maybe the food just isn’t quite as good when cooked in the microwave, nevertheless it will save you money to use it over your oven. The energy used by cooking in an oven is greater by 75%, and perhaps this small bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. When compared with your stove, you can make boiled water as well as steamed vegetables faster, and use considerably less energy, by using countertop appliances. You would be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses much more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned manner, but you would be wrong. A dishwasher is especially effective when it’s full before a cycle is started. By cool drying or perhaps air drying the dishes besides heat drying them, you can add to the amount of money you save.
The kitchen alone provides you with many small means by which energy and money can be saved. It is pretty straightforward to live green, all things considered. Mostly, all it will take is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef pasta with vegetables recipe. You can cook beef pasta with vegetables using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Beef pasta with vegetables:
- You need half of packet pasta.
- You need 1 of carrot sliced.
- Get 1 of capsicum sliced.
- You need half of cabbage sliced.
- You need 2 tbsp of ketchup.
- Take 1 tbsp of soya sauce.
- Take 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Take 1 tsp of garlic chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of mustard paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
- Get 1 bowl of beef under cut.
Steps to make Beef pasta with vegetables:
- Prepare all ingredients….
- Ak pan ma oil dal kar garlic Brown kar lay phir beef dal kar fry kar lay..
- Beef ma red chilli powder, ketchup, mustard paste, or soya sauce dal kar mix kar kay flame off kar daay..
- Ak pan ma oil dal kar sari vegetables fry kar lay..
- Serving platter ma phlay pasta rakahy uskay upar beef rakhy phir upar cabbage ki topping kar daay or sides par fry vegetable rakh kar serve kary..
If you find this Beef pasta with vegetables recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.