🍎Caramel Apple Crisp🍏. There was no "Crisp" because of the caramel (we used a tub of fat-free caramel apple dip). If I made it again I'd add more spice (apple pie spice) to the apples and layer the caramel below the crisp. I would use the caramel apple dip again though.
I can find absolutely nothing to criticize about this recipe nor recommend any changes. Caramel adds a sweet and salty note to this classic apple crisp designed just for two. Store-bought caramel sauce works well here, but it's easy to make your own if you prefer.
Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, 🍎caramel apple crisp🍏. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
🍎Caramel Apple Crisp🍏 is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. 🍎Caramel Apple Crisp🍏 is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
There was no "Crisp" because of the caramel (we used a tub of fat-free caramel apple dip). If I made it again I'd add more spice (apple pie spice) to the apples and layer the caramel below the crisp. I would use the caramel apple dip again though.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have 🍎caramel apple crisp🍏 using 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make 🍎Caramel Apple Crisp🍏:
- Prepare of ✨Filling✨.
- Make ready 5 of Granny Smith Apples(peeled and chopped).
- Make ready 2 of Granny Smith Apples (peeled and shredded).
- Take 1 of Lemon.
- Prepare 4 Tbsp of Butter.
- Take 1 Tbsp of Lemon Zest.
- Get 1 Tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- Make ready 1 Tsp of Cinnamon.
- Get 1/8 Tsp of Nutmeg.
- Take 1/3 Cup of Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 1/3 Cup of Granulated White Sugar.
- Take of ✨Topping✨.
- Get 1/2 Cup of Butter.
- Make ready 1/2 Cup of All-purpose Flour.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Oatmeal.
- Make ready 1/4 Cup of Brown Sugar.
- Make ready 1/4 Cup of Granulated White Sugar.
Drizzle it over the warm apple crisp right before serving if you want to make this easy dessert an extra-special treat. In a large bowl, mix oats, flour, brown sugar and cinnamon; cut in butter until crumbly. Caramel apple crisp is the easiest dessert ever. Made with wholesome ingredients, including a little molasses to add a rich caramel flavour.
Instructions to make 🍎Caramel Apple Crisp🍏:
- Preheat your oven to 375 F°(190 C°). Peel and chop up 5 apples and shred 2 apples. Toss the chopped and shredded apples with lemon juice..
- Melt the butter in a skillet then proceed to add the granulated sugar, brown sugar, vanilla extract, lemon zest, cinnamon and nutmeg. Stir occasionally until the sugar dissolves and becomes brown. Then add the apples and stir well. Cook until the apples have released most of their juice. Move the apples over to a pie plate. Then continue to simmer the juice for 2-4 minutes until it has thickened and looks like light caramel. Then pour it on top of the apple mix..
- To make the toppings, in a food processor combine flour, sugar and butter. Pulse 3 times (press the button quickly 3 times) then add the oatmeal and mix until you have coarse crumbs. Spread the topping evenly over the apples. Bake for approximately 30-40 minutes or until you see bubbles and the topping is golden brown. Serve with whipping cream or vanilla ice cream. Enjoy!😊.
Do you love baking with fresh fall apples? I love when local apples arrive in the markets. That's when I think they taste the best. They're crisp, flavourful and perfect for baking. Apple Crisp is one of the simplest desserts going.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food 🍎caramel apple crisp🍏 recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!