Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Quick & Easy Butter-less Moist Chocolate MUG-Cake 🍰 recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Quick & Easy Butter-less Moist Chocolate MUG-Cake 🍰 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quick & Easy Butter-less Moist Chocolate MUG-Cake 🍰 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is now a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are dealing with health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Although we’re constantly being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that many people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, though, to make a few small changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
You can get results without removing foods from your diet or make huge changes right away. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you become accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than before. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate before.
As you can see, it is easy to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to quick & easy butter-less moist chocolate mug-cake 🍰 recipe. You can cook quick & easy butter-less moist chocolate mug-cake 🍰 using 14 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Quick & Easy Butter-less Moist Chocolate MUG-Cake 🍰:
- Prepare 1/4 cup of coconut oil.
- Provide 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of liquid milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Use 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Take 3 tbsps of cocoa powder.
- Get 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Use 1 tsp of vanilla (optional).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of milk powder.
- Take of Note: All ingredients should be at room temperature.
- Get of Note: This recipe uses a mixer but you can replace with a whisk.
- Provide of Note: I used coconut oil cause of its flavour.
- Get of Note: My mugs are 500ml each (i.e the size of 2 regular cups).
Steps to make Quick & Easy Butter-less Moist Chocolate MUG-Cake 🍰:
- Heat up your oven to the highest setting. My oven is a gas oven with two burners (one at the top and the other at the bottom). I turn up both to get the maximum temperature.
- Lightly grease inside your mugs with oil and coat with flour.
- Sift the dry ingredients separately: flour, cocoa powder, salt, milk powder and baking powder.
- Whisk the liquid ingredients (coconut oil, eggs, vanilla and liquidmilk) on the highest speed for 2 minutes.
- Add the sugar and whisk on the highest speed for an additional 5 minutes.
- Add the dry ingredients in 2 batches. Whisk for 1 minute on low-medium setting (per batch) to combine or until you get a smooth/lump-less runny batter.
- Finish up with a spatula ensuring the dry ingredients are full combined; to avoid over-mixing the batter.
- Transfer to your greased mugs. Don't fill to the brim; give room for the cake to rise, as you'll see below. I filled mine half-way. Tap to release air pockets.
- Bake for 5 minutes then reduce your oven heat to the lowest temperature. I turned off my top burner to avoid it over-baking the top.
- By 10 minutes, the cake should have begun to rise 😄 Can you see it? I was tempted to open the oven 🤤 but I didn't 😏.
- Peek the difference in sizes. Both are 20 minutes apart.
- After reducing the temperature, bake for 25 – 30 minutes.
- Use a toothpick/cutlery to check if it's ready. It's ready if the toothpick comes out clean.
- Let it cool in the mug for about 10 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack.
- There you have it: A butter-less moist chocolate MUG-cake. Enjoy 🤤 I sliced it and "buttered" it with my homemade nutella. Oh yum!!! (see recipe).
If you find this Quick & Easy Butter-less Moist Chocolate MUG-Cake 🍰 recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.