Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Pasta Chicken Veggies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pasta Chicken Veggies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is complete, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a pain. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy and balanced.
Water is the very best beverage out there. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every once in a while isn’t a bad idea. Using them for your lone source of hydration, however, is dumb. Choosing water instead of other beverage adds to your body’s health and helps it stay hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Successful weight loss efforts often depend exclusively on water consumption.
There are a lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. An expensive gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. You can do little things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart about the decisions you make each day is a start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also important. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your lifestyle choices. You need to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pasta chicken veggies recipe. To make pasta chicken veggies you only need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Pasta Chicken Veggies:
- Take 1 of kilo pasta(penne, spaghetti, jumbo shell etc..).
- Take 3-4 pcs of chicken parts preferably breast, thigh or leg.
- You need 1 tbsp of salt.
- Get 1 tsp of MSG or seasoning.
- Take 3 tbsp of olive oil or palm oil.
- Get 1 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- Provide Pack of tomato paste.
- Get 2 pcs of each of zucchini, eggplant, carrot, bell pepper, tomato.
- Provide 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 of Onion & Garlic minced.
Instructions to make Pasta Chicken Veggies:
- You can use different types of pasta for this recipe preferably the spaghetti type, penne, farfalle or bow ties, fettuccine, linguine, jumbo shells & fusilli..
- A quick & easy pasta recipe packed with veggies and chicken chunks. It is cooked with tomato sauce or tomato paste..
- Cut Chicken parts into chunk cubes preferably thigh parts, breast and leg. Saute' chicken with onion, tomato slices and garlic. Add seasoning such as salt, msg, cinnamon powder, black pepper and add tomato paste. Stir fry for few seconds and add pasta. Put moderate amount of water to cook the pasta and cover the pan for few minutes. When the water starts to boil, add the vegetables and wait until the pasta absorbed the water..
- Stir occasionally and add seasoning to taste if necessary..wait until the pasta and vegetables are cooked. Serve hot..
- Note: if the carrots are sliced into thick or medium cut, you may put it first to cook along with the chicken pieces. You can also use vegetable oil, palm oil or lard as alternative for olive oil..
If you find this Pasta Chicken Veggies recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.