Slow Cooked Beef Brisket.
Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, slow cooked beef brisket. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Slow Cooked Beef Brisket is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Slow Cooked Beef Brisket is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook slow cooked beef brisket using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Slow Cooked Beef Brisket:
- Get 800 g of (approximately) beef Brisket.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of beef stock cube.
- Get 1 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Take 1 1/2 cups of red wine.
- Make ready 1 of large onion, sliced.
- Get 3 of garlic cloves, crushed.
- Take 2 of dried bay leaves.
Steps to make Slow Cooked Beef Brisket:
- Remove string from the Brisket and season well with salt..
- Heat a drizzle of olive oil in a large frying pan and brown on all sides. Transfer to slow cooker..
- Using the same frying pan, fry the onion and garlic until soft and lightly brown..
- Pour the wine into the frying pan and add the stock, bay leaves and the Worcestershire sauce. Season with salt..
- Bring to the boil, scraping any bits from the pan. Transfer to the slow cooker..
- Cover with the lid and slow cook for 8-9 hours on low. Turning occasionally until beef is very tender. Note that you may need to add some water during the beef cooking if it starts to dry out to much. Add boiled water to the roast if needed..
- Once its tender, remove the Bay leaves and using two forks shred the meat in its juices..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food slow cooked beef brisket recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!