Caramel Apple Scones. Homemade caramel apple cinnamon scones with crunchy tops, warm centers, and caramel Caramel Apple Cinnamon Scones. Caramel Apple Scones are the most delicious scones recipe. They are apple scones drizzled with caramel icing.
Once the scone dough has been chilling for about an hour, take the dough out of the freezer, get out your trusty tools, and get ready to bake the scones. Bakery-Style Salted Caramel Apple Scones are the perfect Fall breakfast! So good with a cup of coffee.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, caramel apple scones. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Caramel Apple Scones is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Caramel Apple Scones is something that I have loved my entire life.
Homemade caramel apple cinnamon scones with crunchy tops, warm centers, and caramel Caramel Apple Cinnamon Scones. Caramel Apple Scones are the most delicious scones recipe. They are apple scones drizzled with caramel icing.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have caramel apple scones using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Caramel Apple Scones:
- Get of Scones: 2 cups all-purpose flour plus more for later.
- Make ready 1/3 cup of sugar.
- Take 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Make ready 1 stick of plus 2 tbsp cold butter, cut into 1/2-inch cubes.
- Get 2 of apples (your choice) cored and cut into 1/2- to 3/4 inch cubes.
- Get 1/2 cup of caramel cubes.
- Prepare 1 cup of buttermilk.
- Take of Glaze: 2 Tbsp heavy cream.
- Take 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Get 1 Tbsp of ground cinnamon.
- Get 1/4 cup of melted caramel.
This recipe is a Fall staple in our house. These soft, flakey Caramel Apple Scones and a cup of hot cider is a delicious way to start the day. The buttery caramel glaze on top adds so much flavor to each bite. Caramel Apple Cheesecake Cupcakes with Streusel Topping – you've got to make these at least.
Instructions to make Caramel Apple Scones:
- Preheat oven to 350*F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper..
- To make scones: In a big bowl, stir together flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon..
- Add butter and use your hands to rub into the flour mixture slightly, still leaving it in chunks. (Thick dime- to quarter-size pieces..
- Gently mix in the apples and caramel. (I prefer my hands).
- Gradually add the buttermilk while very lightly folding the dough with your hands. Mix until just combined, turn out the dough onto a flour-covered surface, and pat into a circle 1 to 1 1/2 inched thick. Cut the dough into 8 wedges and place them a few inches apart on the prepared baking sheet..
- To glaze the scones: Brush the tops of the scones with the melted caramel and cream. Mix together the sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle the cones..
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until golden brown and stick a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Let cool and a rack..
These paleo apple scones are packed with cinnamon flavor and drizzled with a dairy free and paleo caramel sauce that takes them to the next level! Like these Caramel Apple Scones ! Apple Salted Caramel Scones are the perfect treat to enjoy this fall. Filled with all the warm spices, these apple scones are flaky, buttery and topped with my favorite homemade salted caramel sauce! PARTNER POST: Discover new ways to incorporate seasonal teas into your holiday cooking and desserts with Celestial Seasonings.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food caramel apple scones recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Leave a Reply