Navajo Flatbreads. These flatbreads are a sort of cross between Indian naan breads and Mexican tortillas. They're used for breakfast, lunch or dinner and carry, complement or mop up whatever is being served with them. DEEP SOUTH NAVAJO FLATBREADS These flatbreads are a sort of cross between Indian naan breads and Mexican tortillas.
Mix dry ingredients together and add most water, mix and add water until it has the consistency of tacky pizza dough. So easy to make but super tasty and they freeze well so good for a batch bake. I used a Kitchenaid Artisan Mixer to make mine and cooked on a nice hot cast iron griddle.
Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, navajo flatbreads. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Navajo Flatbreads is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Navajo Flatbreads is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
These flatbreads are a sort of cross between Indian naan breads and Mexican tortillas. They're used for breakfast, lunch or dinner and carry, complement or mop up whatever is being served with them. DEEP SOUTH NAVAJO FLATBREADS These flatbreads are a sort of cross between Indian naan breads and Mexican tortillas.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook navajo flatbreads using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Navajo Flatbreads:
- Take 600 grams of Bread flour..
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Dried herbs or crushed fennel seeds..
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Baking powder..
- Get 1 tsp of Sea salt..
- Make ready 6 tbsp of Olive oil..
- Get 150 ml of Warm water..
Mix dry ingredients together and add most water, mix and add water until it has the consistency of tacky pizza dough. All you need for the simple recipe is flour, butter (or oil if this is all you can access), and baking powder. You will also need water and a teaspoon of salt, which many people already have in. Easy Navajo Fry Bread is extremely versatile.
Instructions to make Navajo Flatbreads:
- Mix flour, salt, baking powder and herbs or spices..
- Make a well in the centre and add olive oil and water..
- Mix with a fork then wet your hands and mix till you have a ball of dough..
- Dust work surface and need for 5 to 10 minutes until smooth and elastic..
- Put dough back in bowl and cover for 15 minutes..
- Divide dough into 10 equal balls..
- Shape balls until about 5mm thick..
- Cook in non stick pan or griddle over medium heat for a few minutes per side..
- Keep covered with tea towel and serve warm..
- Or allow to cool and wrap and feeze..
It can be made for any meal from breakfast to dinner, snacks and desserts. Top it with Cinnamon sugar, honey, butter, fruit, eggs, taco fixings and more. Easy Navajo Fry Bread is so simple and inexpensive to make you will want to try it with many different toppings! An easy, soft flatbread recipe that's made without yeast. You'll love how soft and pliable this flat bread is, making it perfect to use as wraps for Gyros, Shawarma and Doner kebabs.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food navajo flatbreads recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!