Easy Twix caramel apple parfait. This was a fun recipe to make. We share a fun, quick, and easy Fall dessert recipe you can make with your kids. Something to do when you're stuck at home.
Easy Crock pot Lasagna soup recipe. Cut the Twix bites in half, you can leave some whole. Start with one bag and if you don't think it's enough add more!
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, easy twix caramel apple parfait. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Easy Twix caramel apple parfait is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Easy Twix caramel apple parfait is something which I have loved my whole life.
This was a fun recipe to make. We share a fun, quick, and easy Fall dessert recipe you can make with your kids. Something to do when you're stuck at home.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook easy twix caramel apple parfait using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Twix caramel apple parfait:
- Make ready 1 of small box instant vanilla pudding.
- Make ready 2 cups of milk.
- Get 1-8 ounce of tub of cool whip.
- Take 1 of large Granny Smith apple, diced into 1/2 inch cubes.
- Take 2 cups of chopped up Twix bars.
- Get 1/2 cup of heath bits.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of caramel sauce.
Cut up the apples into small bite size pieces. Fold in the Twix with the apple pieces. Add in the caramel bites along with a few squeezes of caramel topping. Homemade Twix Bars have a crunchy cookie base, a smooth caramel center, and a rich chocolate coating.
Instructions to make Easy Twix caramel apple parfait:
- Make pudding as directed with two cups milk. Fold in thawed cool whip. Place in fridge 10 minutes..
- Stir in apples, Twix pieces, Heath bits, caramel sauce. Return to refrigerator for 20 minutes. And enjoy!.
- I topped mine with more Twix and Heath bits and I’m sure chopped peanuts, crushed graham crackers or candied pecans would be great on top!.
They taste better than the store-bought Make the Caramel Layer. An apple a day keeps the spooks away! The best part about candy apples: Y ou can top them however you'd like. You have got to try this amazing No Bake Twix Caramel Apple Salad Recipe!! It's perfect for summer parties and very easy to make!
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food easy twix caramel apple parfait recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!