Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Blueberry and banana muffins recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Blueberry and banana muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Blueberry and banana muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And Save Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any person who expressed concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it appears we all recognize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the industry experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. These changes need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen is a good place to begin saving energy by going a lot more green.
While it may not taste as good, preparing food in the microwave rather than in the oven will save you a packet of money. The energy used by cooking in an oven is actually greater by 75%, and maybe this small bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. Countertop appliances will certainly boil water or even steam vegetables more quickly than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. Many individuals mistakenly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses a lesser amount of energy than a dishwasher. Particularly if you ensure that the dishwasher is full previous to starting a cycle. Conserve even more money by air drying as well as cool drying your dishes rather than heat drying them.
From the above it should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Eco-friendly living is not really that difficult. A lot of it really is merely making use of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to blueberry and banana muffins recipe. To make blueberry and banana muffins you need 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Blueberry and banana muffins:
- Prepare 1 cup of oil – I use olive oil.
- Provide 3 of eggs.
- Get 3/4 cup of sugar (brown is best).
- Provide 1 cup of peeled and mashed banana (about 2-3 whole bananas).
- Provide 1 cup of blueberries.
- Provide 1.5 cups of self-raising flour.
- Get Half of teaspoon grated nutmeg.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence.
Steps to make Blueberry and banana muffins:
- Heat oven to 175 degrees C. Oil muffin tin or line with patty cake paper cases..
- Mash bananas and wash blueberries.
- Add oil, eggs and sugar to a mixing bowl and whisk until combined and mixture lightens (hand whisk is fine).
- Add remainder of ingredients and mix gently with a spatula or wooden spoon..
- Divide muffin batter evenly between patty cake papers..
- Sprinkle with granulated sugar if you prefer a crunchy top to the muffin.
- Bake in the oven for approximately 20-25 mins. Muffins will be springy to the touch when done..
- Cool slightly then remove to a cooling rack..
- Enjoy! Makes 12-15 muffins..
Reviews for: Photos of No-Sugar-Added Blueberry and Banana Wheat Muffins. These vegan blueberry banana muffins are a wholesome breakfast or snack made with coconut oil instead of butter and no added sugar – healthy and delicious! These Banana Blueberry Oat Muffins are full of delicious fresh fruit, they are filling and so delicious. These Banana Blueberry Crumb Muffins have amazing flavor and they're the perfect way to send the kids back to school! Banana Blueberry Muffins are bursting with blueberries and are so easy to make with simple ingredients!
If you find this Blueberry and banana muffins recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.