Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect [Vegan] Apple Cider Donuts recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best [Vegan] Apple Cider Donuts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to [Vegan] Apple Cider Donuts recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Improve Your Mood.
A lot of us think that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we ought to stay away from them. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be very healthy and good for us to consume. Some foods actually do boost your mood when you consume them. If you seem to feel a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Eggs, believe it or not, can be truly terrific at beating back depression. Just see to it that you don’t throw away the egg yolk. The yolk is the most crucial part of the egg in terms of helping you cheer up. Eggs, the yolk particularly, are high in B vitamins. B vitamins can be terrific for elevating your mood. This is because they help in improving the function of your neural transmitters, the parts of your brain that dictate your mood. Eat an egg and feel better!
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Try a few of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to [vegan] apple cider donuts recipe. To make [vegan] apple cider donuts you need 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make [Vegan] Apple Cider Donuts:
- Provide 1 cup of apple cider.
- Get 3/4 cup of finely diced apple.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of coconut oil.
- Provide 1 of flax egg (1 tablespoon ground flaxmeal + 3 tablespoons water).
- Get 1/3 cup of dark brown sugar.
- Get 1/4 cup of unsweetened Almond milk.
- Use 1 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract.
- Use 1 cup of white whole wheat flour or all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- Use 1/4 teaspoon of ground nutmeg.
- Get 1/8 teaspoon of ground ginger.
- Get Pinch of ground cloves.
- You need of For a cinnamon & sugar topping:.
- Provide 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
Instructions to make [Vegan] Apple Cider Donuts:
- To a small saucepan over medium-high heat, add the apple cider and apples. Bring to a boil and cook, stirring occasionally, until reduced to 2/3 cup total, about 10 minutes..
- Pour the apple mixture into a medium, heat-proof mixing bowl and add the coconut oil to help it melt. Cool until lukewarm, about 20 minutes..
- About 5 minutes before proceeding with the doughnut batter, make the flax egg and preheat the oven. To make the flax egg, mix the flaxmeal and water in a small bowl. It will need to sit for 5-10 minutes. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Prepare a doughnut pan by spraying with nonstick spray, an oil mister, or lightly greasing the cups with coconut oil. Set aside..
- When the apple mixture has cooled enough to proceed, add the flax egg, brown sugar, almond milk, and vanilla extract. Stir to combine..
- To a large mixing bowl, add the flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, and cloves. Stir with a whisk to combine. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir again, just until combined..
- Spoon the batter into the cups of the doughnut pan, or scoop the batter into a gallon-size zipper bag, snip off the end, and pipe it into the pan. Fill the cups 2/3 full, dividing the batter evenly between all the cups..
- Bake until the tops spring back when you poke them, 10-12 minutes..
- Remove from oven. Cool in the pan for 5-10 minutes then carefully transfer the doughnuts to a wire rack. But don’t walk away just yet! You’ll want to dip the doughnuts in the cinnamon-sugar mix while they’re still warm. Mix together the cinnamon-sugar topping by combining the sugar and cinnamon in a large zipper bag. One by one, gently place the still-warm doughnuts in the bag with the cinnamon sugar and very carefully toss the doughnut in the sugar mix until coated. Place back on the wire rack..
- Donuts keep well at room temperature in a semi-airtight container for 2-3 days (I store them in a glass cookie jar.).
If you find this [Vegan] Apple Cider Donuts recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.