Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pistachio Phirni recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pistachio Phirni recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. When our work day is finished, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy and balanced.
Walk up the stairs. Rather than using an elevator, climb up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. While this will be hard to do if you live on or if your job is on a seriously high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is completely do-able. Even if you do live or work on one of the upper floors, you can still get off of the elevator first and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an effort on the stairs. Even if you only have one flight to climb, climbing along it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get wholesome. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being intelligent about the selections you make each day is a start. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You need your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pistachio phirni recipe. You can have pistachio phirni using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pistachio Phirni:
- Provide 3 tbsp of rice.
- Get 3 cups of milk.
- Use 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1.5 tbsp of pistachio nuts.
- Prepare Few strands of Saffron.
- Use 2 drops of green colour (optional).
Instructions to make Pistachio Phirni:
- Wash and soak rice for 1 hour. When it is soaked, discard water and grind it coarsely in a mixer jar adding 2 tbsp of milk..
- Add milk in a pot and boil it. Simmer it for another 10 minutes. Now add rice paste to it and keep stirring continuously. Make sure that there are no lumps formed in the milk. Again Simmer it for 15 more minutes..
- Soak pistachio in warm water for 30 minutes and then prepare paste out of it..
- When rice is cooked, add sugar, saffron and pistachio paste to the milk. Lower the flame and simmer it for another 20 minutes. When phirni is cooled down, it will be a little thicker keep that in mind. Add two drops of green colour to it and turn off the heat..
- Let the phirni cool down at room temperature. Now transfer it to a bowl and refrigerate it for 3 to 4 hours. You can even divide it in individual serving bowls. At the time of serving, serve chilled firni garnished with some slivers of pistachio..
Phirni – as delicious it might be it is very easy to prepare as well. Phirni meaning Kheer of grounded rice flour in which we can also add our favourite dry fruits. Find stockbilleder af Phirni Saffron Pistachio Flavoured Rice Pudding i HD og millionvis af andre royaltyfri stockbilleder, illustrationer og Phirni – Saffron and Pistachio flavoured rice pudding. See more ideas about Phirni recipe, Indian desserts, Indian food recipes. Phirni or Firni is a traditional Kashmiri dessert which is made using milk and rice.
If you find this Pistachio Phirni recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.