Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Chocolate Mug cake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chocolate Mug cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate Mug cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Opting to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are suffering from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets require much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, though, merely making a few minor changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
One way to address this to begin seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to change everything immediately or that you should entirely eliminate certain foods from your diet. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. In time, you will probably find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate before.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate mug cake recipe. To make chocolate mug cake you only need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chocolate Mug cake:
- Prepare 3 of table spoons maida flour.
- You need 1 table spoon of cocoa powder.
- Provide 3 spoons of icing sugar.
- Prepare 1 table spoon of melted ghee.
- Prepare 2 of table spoons milk (required).
- Take 1/4 tea spoon of vanilla essence.
- Take Pinch of baking soda.
- You need 3 pinch of baking powder.
- Provide 1/2 tea spoon of fresh cream.
Instructions to make Chocolate Mug cake:
- Take a microwave safe mug, add icing sugar (sugar powder), maida flour and cocoa powder.
- Add baking soda, baking powder and mix nicely..
- Add melted butter, milk and fresh cream.
- Add vanila essance and mix nicely. Place on the microwave, bake one minute. Mug cake is ready..
If you find this Chocolate Mug cake recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.