Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Spending less Inside the Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the environment. Those days are over, and it appears we all realize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the industry experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some changes. These adjustments need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen is a good starting point saving energy by going much more green.
You may possibly prefer preparing food with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you a lot less money. If you find out it will require 75% more energy to cook in the oven, you could possibly look for more ways to use the microwave. Countertop appliances can boil water or steam vegetables more rapidly than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You might think that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, however that is definitely not true. A dishwasher is particularly effective when it’s full before a cycle is started. Don’t dry the dishes by using heat, utilize the cool dry or air dry functions to increase the money you save.
The kitchen by itself offers you many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. It is pretty straightforward to live green, after all. A lot of it is basically utilizing common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pasta recipe. To make pasta you need 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Pasta:
- Use 1 cup of pasta.
- You need as needed of Pasta sauce.
- You need 5-10 clove of garlic.
- Provide 1 of chopped onion.
- Provide 1medium size of capsicum.
- You need as needed of Other vegetables.
- Take as needed of Cheese.
Instructions to make Pasta:
- Take 3 cup water for 1 cup pasta. Put salt and 1teaspoon of oil bring it TO boil for 8-10 minutes..
- Heat the oil in a pan. Put garlic and saute for 2 minutes. Put onion saute till onion get transparent put capsicum or other veggie. Saute for few minutes.add pasta mix it well..
- Add pasta sauce cook for 5minutes. Put some cheese.mix it well. Pasta is ready. Garnish with cheese..
If you find this Pasta recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.