Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Hawaiian Beans recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Hawaiian Beans recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hawaiian Beans recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green And Save Money In The Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the surroundings. That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we cannot adjust things for the better without everyone’s active participation. This needs to happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. The cooking area is a good starting point saving energy by going much more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, especially if they are not operating as economically as they should. If you might be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with styles from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less energy. Maintaining the temperature of the fridge at 37F, coupled with 0F for the freezer, will save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. You can minimize how often the motor has to run by regularly cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
From the above it ought to be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is pretty easy to live green, all things considered. A lot of it truly is simply making use of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hawaiian beans recipe. To make hawaiian beans you need 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Hawaiian Beans:
- Get 1 (32 oz) of can of vegetarian baked beans.
- You need 1 (14 oz) of can of butter beans.
- Prepare 1 (14 oz) of can of garbanzo beans, or 1 1/2 c. cooked garbanzo beans.
- Get 2 tbsp of ketchup.
- Provide 2 tbsp of packed brown sugar.
- Provide 1-1/2 tbsp of molasses.
- You need 3-4 oz of cheddar cheese, grated.
Steps to make Hawaiian Beans:
- Heat oven to 375° F..
- Mix baked beans with drained butter beans and garbanzo beans in a large mixing bowl..
- Add ketchup, brown sugar and molasses and mix well..
- Add grated cheddar to taste, about 3-4 ozs. If you want to lighten up the recipe, you can add less as it is still very tasty. The original recipe called for 8 oz but I rarely use this much..
- Place beans on a baking dish. You may find you can use a 9×9 pan or a 9×13. You may grease the pan or spray with cooking spray, but I rarely do and have no problem..
- Bake covered with aluminum foil for 20 mins. Uncover and cook for another 10-15 mins until browned on top..
- Great served with a barbecue or picnic meal..
Did you know Hawaii is the only state in the United States that grows and sells coffee beans? Hawaiian green coffee beans bring you flavors from our island growers, which you can roast at home or in-store just the way you please. Hawaiian Gold coffee Beans can add a taste of the tropics to your mornings. These PURE HAWAIIAN VANILLA Beans are grown right here at the only Vanilla Farm in the US, which happens to be on the Big Island of Hawaii. The tropical weather is perfect for growing vanilla.
If you find this Hawaiian Beans recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.