Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chocolate and Mango Mug cakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate and Mango Mug cakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is now a good deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a healthier way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all probability, most people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. It is possible, though, to make some minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically change your eating habits. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Sooner or later, you will probably discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate previously.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate and mango mug cakes recipe. You can cook chocolate and mango mug cakes using 21 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chocolate and Mango Mug cakes:
- Get of Chocolate mug cake (quantity for one cup).
- Take 4 tbsp of Maida (All-purpose flour).
- Take 2 1/2 tbsp of powdered sugar.
- Provide 1 1/2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- Provide 1/8 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of melted butter.
- Take 4 tbsp of milk.
- Take 1/8 tsp of vanilla essence.
- You need 1-2 tbsp of chocolate chips.
- Get As needed of chocolate syrup for garnish.
- Prepare 2 tsp of powdered sugar.
- Prepare of Mango Mug cake.
- Provide 4 tbsp of All-purpose flour(maida).
- Get 2 tbsp of powdered sugar.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- Use 1/8 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of melted butter.
- You need 1/8 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Provide 2 tbsp of mango pieces.
Steps to make Chocolate and Mango Mug cakes:
- Add flour, powdered sugar, cocoa powder, baking soda and baking powder to 2 or as many cups you want..
- Add milk, melted butter, vanilla essence and mix it all well. Add chocolate chips in the centre and mix them well..
- Put the mugs in microwave for 1 1/2 minutes on high. Remove and let cool and serve with powdered sugar and chocolate syrup..
- For the mango mug cake, take flour, powdered sugar, baking powder and baking soda in a mug..
- Add milk, melted butter and vanilla essence and mix well..
- Add chopped mango pieces and mix again..
- Put in the microwave for high for 1 1/2 minutes and take out and cool and serve with more mango pieces..
If you find this Chocolate and Mango Mug cakes recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.