Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Almond kheer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Almond kheer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. At the conclusion of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy and balanced.
Water is the very best beverage out there. Soda and coffee, when used in moderation, aren’t that bad. Getting all your hydration from them is a awful idea. Choosing water instead of other beverage adds to your body’s health and helps it stay hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories from your diet— without having to deal with terrible tasting diet food. Successful weight loss efforts often depend entirely on water consumption.
There are many things you can pursue to become healthy. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. You can do tiny things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. Wanting to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about slimming down. It is more about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to almond kheer recipe. You can cook almond kheer using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Almond kheer:
- Provide 1 liter of Milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of Sugar or as your taste.
- Prepare 1 cup of Chawal.
- Provide half cup of Almonds.
- Get half cup of Khoya.
- Take 3 of Elaichi.
- Take of Almond essence.
Instructions to make Almond kheer:
- Sab sa pahlay chawalon ko milk ya pani main soak kar ke rakh dain adha ghanta us ke bad blend kar lain achay sa.
- Ab milk ko pan mein add karain or sath he wo blended rice b add kar dain or darmiani anch par paknay dain.
- Ab almonds jo hain un main sa half ko crush kar lain garnish ke lia or half ko pees lain bilkul bareek or pisay huay almonds milk main add kar dain.
- Almonds ke bad milk main sugar b add kar dain sath he Elaichi pisi hui or almond essence b add kar dain or paknay dain.
- Jab ap ko lagay ke halki si thickness aa gai ha kheer main to khoya add kar ke 1- 2 min pakain or us ke bad thanda kar lain or bowl main dal dain or uparvsa garnish kar dain or serve karain.
- (Almond essence optional hai kyun ke ya har jagah available nai ha to agar ap ke pas ho to ap dal dain mein ha to mein dalain koi issue nai ha).
Lets enjoy a delicious Almonds Kheer & many other Pakistani Almonds Kheer Recipe in English is an easy and traditional cooking recipe to prepare at home. Almond Carrot Kheer is a delicious Indian recipe served as a dessert for any festive occasions. Furthermore, I would like to share some of my suggestions for making tasty almond carrot kheer. Add a nutty sweetness to your Eid celebrations with this rich almond kheer. A kheer recipe laden with the goodness of almonds,.
If you find this Almond kheer recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.