Braised Pork Chops.
Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, braised pork chops. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Braised Pork Chops is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Braised Pork Chops is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook braised pork chops using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Braised Pork Chops:
- Make ready 4 of bone in … fat on pork chops.
- Take 1 large of onion coursely chopped.
- Make ready 2 dash of seasoned salt.
- Get 1 dash of pepper.
- Get 1 dash of garlic powder.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of veggie oil… any clear cooking oil.
Instructions to make Braised Pork Chops:
- I put pork chops on a cutting board and sprinkle with s&p, garlic powder. rub spices into pork chops… let sit or refrigerate for about 30 min….
- fry pork chops in oil on Med high.. if u can only do 2 at a time them place on a non-porous plate or bowl.. so that u keep all the juices..(yummy).
- just brown the outside of the chop doesn't need to be done at this point… take chops out of skillet when brown.
- pour out most the oil … just enough to cover the bottom of skillet….
- add onion slices and cook until caramelized (brown glaze).
- take onion out of skillet … put pork chops back in … 1/2 cup broth… lay onion on top and place lid on skillet…. turn down to Med and let cook for 30 min…. the juice on the bottom should almost be gone….
- pork chops will be fall apart tender…..and moist…..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food braised pork chops recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Leave a Reply