Bread Crumb Pork Chop and Steam Egg Lunch Box.
Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, bread crumb pork chop and steam egg lunch box. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Bread Crumb Pork Chop and Steam Egg Lunch Box is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Bread Crumb Pork Chop and Steam Egg Lunch Box is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook bread crumb pork chop and steam egg lunch box using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Bread Crumb Pork Chop and Steam Egg Lunch Box:
- Get of Base of Lunch Box.
- Prepare 1 cup of White Rice.
- Make ready of Steam Egg.
- Get 2 large of Egg.
- Get 1 tsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Soya sauce.
- Get of Bread Crumb Pork Chop.
- Take 1 medium of Pork Chop Slice.
- Take 1 cup of Bread Crumbs.
- Make ready 1 tsp of sugar.
- Take 3 tbsp of Soya sauce.
- Make ready 1 pinch of salt, pepper and chicken stock.
Steps to make Bread Crumb Pork Chop and Steam Egg Lunch Box:
- Crack eggs in bowl and whisk.
- Cook white rice in pot, once rice is half cooked place bowl of eggs on top of rice. This will steam the eggs.
- Get a plate and mix salt, pepper, chicken stock and sugar with soya sauce. Fork the Pork Chop and cover both sides with sauce mixture.
- Heat pan with olive oil(6 TBsp). cover pork chop with bread crumb, make sure to punch it so that the crumbs won't fall off during frying.
- Fry both sides until golden brown at medium heat.Make sure to cover pan with lid while frying, this will ensure that the pork chop is well done in the center.
- drizzle steam egg with oil and soya sauce then place in lunch box half side. Cut pork chop into slices and place on the other half of lunch box.
- Take to Lunch, Microwave and Enjoy!!!.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food bread crumb pork chop and steam egg lunch box recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!