Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Refried Beans recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Refried Beans recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Refried Beans recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Will Save You Money.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the environment. Those days are over, and it appears we all recognize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some adjustments. Each and every family must start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. The cooking area is a good starting point saving energy by going much more green.
Changing light bulbs is as good an area get started on as any. Naturally you shouldn’t confine this to just the kitchen area. The usual light bulbs are the incandescent type, which must be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. These bulbs are energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is actually lower, and, although they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. Utilizing these types of longer-lasting lightbulbs has the particular benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. You also have to get the practice of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a area. The family spends major time in the kitchen, and how frequently does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. And it’s not limited to the kitchen, it goes on in other parts of the house as well. Do an exercise if you like; check out how much electricity you can save by turning the lights off when you don’t need them.
The kitchen alone provides you with many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Environmentally friendly living just isn’t that difficult. It’s related to being sensible, more often than not.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to refried beans recipe. You can cook refried beans using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Refried Beans:
- You need of Pinto beans (canned or dried).
- Get of Sliced bacon.
- You need of Chopped white Onion.
- Prepare of Minced Garlic.
- Prepare of Cumin powder.
- Prepare of Paprika.
- Get of Chilli flakes.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Get of (Optional already cooked taco seasoned ground beef).
Instructions to make Refried Beans:
- Cook the sliced bacon pieces in a pan until crispy. Place in a bowl to save for later without losing any of the oils on the pieces..
- Cook the onions for 3-4 minutes in the bacon fat. Then add the minced garlic for 2 minutes..
- If using canned pinto beans drain the liquid and add to the pan. If using dried pintos, boil in water until the skin of the bean is slightly peeling then remove from water and add to the pan..
- Add Salt, 1tsp Cumin powder, 1/2 tsp paprika, and a pinch of chilli flakes..
- Add 1/4 cup of water. Then gently blend in a blender or use an immersion blender, potato masher, fork, whatever you have to get them to your preferable texture..
- Add back into the pan and let simmer until a desired thickness. Add bacon. Taste, and adjust to preference with salt, cumin, paprika and chilli flakes. At this point you can add in some taco meat.
- Enjoy with tacos! On top of rice! Or even just by itself!!.
Refried beans make a great side dish for just about any Mexican meal, and they can be added to Feel free to get creative with your refried beans and add some additional flavors such as chopped. Have you ever gone to Taco Bell and/or other Mexican restaurants and wished you could have those same good-tasting beans in the comfort of your own home? I love refried beans or "frijoles refritos" and this homemade version tastes as good, if not better, than what you get out of a can or when out at restaurants. For the creamiest, most flavorful refried beans. Today we are keeping it simple and showing you how to cook up refried beans at home.
If you find this Refried Beans recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.