Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect 90 Second Microwave Hot Chocolate Mug Cake (vegan) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best 90 Second Microwave Hot Chocolate Mug Cake (vegan) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to 90 Second Microwave Hot Chocolate Mug Cake (vegan) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Choosing to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a number of illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a healthier lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that many people feel it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, though, to make some simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
These types of changes are possible with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. Olive oil also has vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. Even though you may already eat a lot of fruits and vegetables, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. Finding a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the choice of eating foods that still contain virtually all of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
As you can see, it’s easy to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to 90 second microwave hot chocolate mug cake (vegan) recipe. You can cook 90 second microwave hot chocolate mug cake (vegan) using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make 90 Second Microwave Hot Chocolate Mug Cake (vegan):
- Get 2 1/2 tbsp of cocoa.
- You need 6 tbsp of plain flour.
- Take 1/8 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of caster sugar.
- Provide 6 tbsp of almond milk (or use normal milk).
- You need 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Get 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
Steps to make 90 Second Microwave Hot Chocolate Mug Cake (vegan):
- Mix together all of the dry ingredients really thoroughly in a bowl..
- Make a well in the centre and pour in your milk and oil. Use a spoon to combine wet and dry into a thick batter..
- Transfer into a mug that has been lightly greased with oil. Microwave for 1 1/2 minutes (this may vary a bit depending on the strength of your microwave so be careful the first time you make it. If it’s a little dry then cook it for less next time. Practice makes perfect so best make this every day 😉.
If you find this 90 Second Microwave Hot Chocolate Mug Cake (vegan) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.