Caramel Apple Martini. A caramel apple martini is a relative to the apple martini, popularly known as the Appletini – an assortment of libations combining the sweet and tart flavors of apples. Easy and delicious, this Caramel Apple Martini is one of my favorite fall cocktails. You only need three ingredients to make it!
Celebrate happy hour this fall with a cocktail for the season. Caramel Apple Martini Cocktail Drink Recipe is one drink you and your guest are sure to enjoy at any Thanksgiving or holiday parties. Place glasses in freezer while making martinis.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, caramel apple martini. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Caramel Apple Martini is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Caramel Apple Martini is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
A caramel apple martini is a relative to the apple martini, popularly known as the Appletini – an assortment of libations combining the sweet and tart flavors of apples. Easy and delicious, this Caramel Apple Martini is one of my favorite fall cocktails. You only need three ingredients to make it!
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have caramel apple martini using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Caramel Apple Martini:
- Make ready 1 of martini glass.
- Make ready 1 of smuckers caramel sauce.
- Get 1 of part sour apple schnapps (i used dekyuper).
- Take 1 of part sour apple smirnoff.
- Get 2 of counts whipped cream.
- Get 1 of sugar for garnish.
- Get 1 of ice.
- Prepare 1 of apple.
- Prepare 1 of melon baller (optional).
A caramel apple martini that tastes just like a fresh juicy apple. They taste just like my favorite guilty pleasure treat. We know that Apples are usually a fruit that makes you think of fall. See more ideas about caramel apple martini, apple martini, pudding shots.
Instructions to make Caramel Apple Martini:
- To garnish the glass, grab two plates. On one pour some of your caramel sauce and on the other your sugar..
- Dip your martini glass in the sauce and completely cover the rim of your glass. Then dip your glass in the sugar and do the same thing..
- The sauce I used was in a squeeze bottle. If yours comes in a jar you can just scoop some up with a spoon and drizzle some in your glass and make it pretty 🙂 once your done chill your glass for a bit. Wouldn't say more than an hour..
- Now in a shaker. Pour your two liquors and your two counts of whipped cream. Pour in. A heaping scoop of ice..
- Shake and strain into your martini glass. Kick back, relax, and enjoy your caramel apple martini! Enjoy responsibly :)).
- Scoop an apple with a melon baller (optional) and stick a sword through it. If not slice an apple through a mandolin or thinly slice an apple the width of an apple chip and make a slit to put on your rim. All this is optional of course. All we care is about that drink ;).
DeKuyper® Caramel Apple Martini. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Shake all together with ice in a martini shaker & serve in chilled martini glass. Garnish with a slice of apple. This Caramel Apple Martini is a crisp and tart martini recipe with a subtle flavor of caramel. Shake a few up for happy hour tonight!
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food caramel apple martini recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!